Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^ no guys, i believe there are alot more of the NB's produced and believe it has to do with how NB handles their collabs. these will most likely be releasing at other stores in a few weeks time. its only his asics that are limited to around 300 pairs...

Kithnyc comes through again for me. You have to be fast and error free. Do a little homework to see how the site works so you aren't fumbling come game time. I like kithnyc's website far better than any of the other avenues to cop shoes from. They never crash and they give you instant results instead of a false sense of hope.
Congrats to all who copped! Now if I could just get the WESTNYC joints........:nerd:

i say, that what you say, is what i say...

^ no guys, i believe there are alot more of the NB's produced and believe it has to do with how NB handles their collabs. these will most likely be releasing at other stores in a few weeks time. its only his asics that are limited to around 300 pairs...

Yup, this is gonna happen. They can't come out and say "They are dropping everywhere in a month!!!" That would take away a little of the mystic of the shoe. At least they put their shoes online and not some dumbass phone order that is constantly busy... I'm talking to you WEST!!! :tongue:

Agree with FeedTheEgo. Kith is much better than NDC for releases. You just can't screw up.

@mrlonggong, why would you think salmon toes wont show up elsewhere ? All these nb colabs do.. just ball n bucks have stayed put. Blue steels showed up worldwide,so why wouldnt these? what a hater.

If anyone stumbles acroos the New Balance x Kawasaki 993s in a size 12-13 could you scoop it up for me or let me know about it. Or if you have a sz 12-13 you are trying to get rid of hmu. It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
There was a **** load at the manhattan location. But seriously tho boutiques need to freaking get more than one cashier/register. Not everyone has the entire day to spare to be ringed up.

^I doubt any man. Seems that everywhere is in-store only (w/ some claiming that they will post pairs online if they don't sellout in-store) But that likely won't happen w/ the beasts nowadays. But ya never know. There may be a store or two based in the UK that may post online. Can't remember the name, think DJ Balance posted the info

Are some of you saying that those Salmon Soles will pop up in stores?

Resell prices are already ridiculous.

Are some of you saying that those Salmon Soles will pop up in stores?
Resell prices are already ridiculous.

^ Those prices are all fueled by hype anyway...since when did the craze for New Balance's really start for most? A majority of people are just getting on the band wagon with these colaboration releases to make a few dollars...theses colaboration's have been done in the past but the hype is just now catching up with them. As we all know colaboration related releases will always be tabbed as limited and wanted by all. Personally I've been wearing NB's since 2000 as my college buddy put me on to them as they were a comfortable, casual and classy shoe, the 547's btw. I'd like to see people buy the classic 574's from retailers which you can easily buy 2 for $60 during their sales sometimes. Hype wins again...:smh:

Honestly, ive never been a fan of new balances but these salmon soles seemed dope to me. Not because of the RF hype, but the actual clean look of it. Now that im done with Jordans ive been looking for other kicks and these caught my eye. I was at school using my iphone to try and cop a pair but of course... no luck. Seeing all these pairs on ebay are making me sick. Ive never hated resellers so much until now. Im guessing that half the pairs bought were to resell. Im disgusted :smh:

Yeah that's the reality of things now. Yeah I never really understood how some people get stuck on one shoe brand...you need a variety. It's great to have a favorite brand but having a variety is good.

Yea, it wasn't even hype for me. The design itself and the color blocking was legit cold. Guess I'll have to wait it out on eBay for the prices to come down, tried to cop from my phone at work which was a fail. 11:02 and the site said sold out :stoneface: .

Back
Top Bottom