Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

SMH at the number of EBAY sellers with multiple pairs of the salmon soles listed at RIDICULOUS prices ...... all I wanted was one pair to rock, and I came up empty.
mad.gif
  How the F_________ do some of these guys get four and five pairs in all different sizes. Kith is one shady outfit. Yep, I am salty.   

SMH at the number of EBAY sellers with multiple pairs of the salmon soles listed at RIDICULOUS prices ...... all I wanted was one pair to rock, and I came up empty.
mad.gif
  How the F_________ do some of these guys get four and five pairs in all different sizes. Kith is one shady outfit. Yep, I am salty.   
Easy bro, show up at Kith with your girl, your uncle, your girls uncle, your brother, your brothers friend, and anyone else that will come along. Get as many raffle tickets as you can. Win multiple pairs. Works like a charm 
nthat.gif
 ...even easier on the releases that don't utilize the raffle system. Get all those people and just show up really early. 

Get home, throw 'em on FeeBay for $400, piss off all the NikeTalk members that couldn't secure a pair 
mad.gif
 ...lol

But in reality I agree with most people that these kicks will be like most RF's and will be widely available at boutiques across the country in a few weeks, a month. Hold tight!!!

How much did it come out to with shipping + tax?

The salmon soles?? $150 + $12s&h so $162

Anyone get thru Millenium shoes phone orders for the west NYC's just now?? I called prly 150 times and got thru at 5:18 and girl said they were sold out.

Looks like I'm gunna camping early tomorrow at my local spot. Putting on my cold weàther gear cause its gettin' chilly out. Wish me luck. I'll post pics of what I'm able to grab when I get back!

I'm glad a lot of you were able to grab a pair! I was on the fence since it's such a GR looking shoe(Still nice nonetheless.) to garner all this hype, but I really liked the matching Cohen jacket. Ended-up grabbing both and will see how I like them in-person. Anyone else cop the jacket as well?

As for the West NYCs, I'm not a big fan of them, but was able to get through and snag a pair for my dude that hooked me up in previous releases. Now I'm just waiting on my Kawasakis to get here! Just a few more releases this year and I'll be done collecting. Time to move onto bigger toys...

Got my pair but for real tho I'm tired of these spots having one freaking register it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
New Balance x UNDFTD x LAMJC x COLETTE Red/Navy SZ 11 DeadStock for trade to anyone that isn't feeling the West NYCs and can copp them. My preferred size is 10.5, but anything 10-11 will work. PM me if your interested or can help me out, I won't forget the favor.

no luck at end either.. even though it kicksdeal posted them online.. they were already on the website 5 hours ago. lol

mad.gif
thats how I felt about the Westnyc X NB. 

Went on ebay and saw some guy with a FSR .

Anyone what site I can get it off of?

My 1500s came in today off the undefeated restock and I must say I am very impressed with them. Look great with jeans.

Camped outside the local spot. Lines already 12 deep and there not opening til 10am EST. They have both UNDFT, the West NYC, Hanon 1500, and the Jordan 9.

Camped outside the local spot. Lines already 12 deep and there not opening til 10am EST. They have both UNDFT, the West NYC, Hanon 1500, and the Jordan 9.
You outside of Concepts? Are the people in line strictly there for the West NYC's? And any of them going for size 13?  Help a fellow NikeTalker out.

You outside of Concepts? Are the people in line strictly there for the West NYC's? And any of them going for size 13?  Help a fellow NikeTalker out.

Nah Ubiq in Philly and word is they have less than 10 pairs of the Alpines and the Hanons each. But we will see, been here all night hopefully it wasn't for nothing. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom