Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know anout Hanon's release it said 10 am uk time then an online release.......was the online only if they had pairs left over or did they save some to put online like with the Seals??

im pretty sure its whatever they have left thats going online. But I doubt they'll have any left.

Man I love Kicksdeals as they cue everyone in on sneaker steals but I swear they be blowing up my low key spots to get shoes from online! It's all love though.

Dope pick-ups, everyone!
Threw these on for tonight...
UNDFTD_580.jpg

nice...

Talk about getting shafted by TheGoodWillOut store of the West NYCs. Had size 44 which is 10 US so I added to my cart checked out and everything. Got the Paypal receipt of payment and order confirmation. 5-10 mins later I get an e-mail saying my order has been cancelled because no size was selected. You have to be kidding me!!!!!

Don't go, they only got 14. You will not get your size, line is deep.
Wish I read this sooner.....

Concepts was a complete waste of time. Some reseller paid like ten people to wait in line for him and snagged all the pairs, especially since they were doing two per customer. Unbelievable.

These resellers are killing the game to the point where it just isn't worth it anymore. It's sad that now New Balance, once the most un-hypeable shoe, has fallen prey.

I wish someone would of given me money to wait in line for them......lil would that re-seller know I'd get the shoes and run. maybe he'd learn a little thing about Karma

That's the problem with resellers... They always have to go overboard. It makes everything that much more difficult. Shame on whoever that was.. I'm not a hater, but come on man...

It'll never happen, but all that has to happen is no one pay for a shoe from a re-seller, I don't care if it's your holy grail.....if we'd stop buying from them they'd move on, but we can't everyone on the same page to do that

Wish I read this sooner.....

Concepts was a complete waste of time. Some reseller paid like ten people to wait in line for him and snagged all the pairs, especially since they were doing two per customer. Unbelievable.

These resellers are killing the game to the point where it just isn't worth it anymore. It's sad that now New Balance, once the most un-hypeable shoe, has fallen prey.

Wait, two of any shoe per customer?

Welp, I've officially given up on the West joints lol.  Had my size in the cart, went to checkout and it was empty.  Oh well.....wasn't meant to be b/c I refuse to pay reseller prices on these.  

So, looks like madness today everywhere as expected. No luck on West 580's as of yet. However, got both of my UNDFTD's in. Both are sick, but a little big. They are do-able for sure, but on the lookout for 9.5's now.

Hope some of you guys lucked up on the Wests/Hanons/Undftd's today.

^Same here... You win some, you lose some... Hate to see the resellers rob so many from people who really wanted them, but it's all good. My RF 1300s will be here Tuesday.. No reason for me to be greedy. I really hope everyone who wanted these got them. Post pics!

Picked up Salmon Soles yesterday :pimp: :pimp:

Anyone else notice there is not a single Kith/RF logo anywhere on the shoe.....Steel Blues had the logo on thei nsoles, nothing on Salmon Soles.

I lucked out and picked up Concepts on a UK restock last week.....love the Concepts pair, great color blocking and materials.

As for West 580s, I am STILL on the hunt....all these UK/EU shops are sold out

Any hep with a 9.5??

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I know people were getting shipping confirmations from Kith yesterday, but has anyone gotten anything today? I still haven't received anything.

I know people were getting shipping confirmations from Kith yesterday, but has anyone gotten anything today? I still haven't received anything.
I still haven't received any shipping confirmation. Just the order confirmation right after checkout. 

Im on the hunt for West NYC 9.5 as well. Camped last night to try and get them and completely struck out. Spent all night out in the cold in a beach chair for nothing!!! lol..sucks. Since I was in line I grabbed the Hannah Montana's though hahah

Haven't gotten my shipping confirmation from Kith yet either.

Still on the lookout for West NYC size 13 today, not looking good though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom