Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I just purchased that pair of 1300's that was just posted off footlocker last night and used the 20% off code. They looked too good. I just need those m1300lg next.

same here, the only 13's i want right now are the 1300lg and 1300nr. and i want them BAD...

Last edited:
@jordanlovah- I know how to read just fine, and you never stated which model you were actually talking about. Most of the talk in the last page or so has been about the Salmon Soles, Hannons, and West NYCs. I was just wondering which you were talking about.

@niketalk13- I like the Salmon Soles, and not just because they are by RF. I like the faint hint of salmon on the tongue paired with the sole. Unfortunately, I was away from a computer when they dropped. I still want to get them, but I am not going to pay a ridiculous amount. There will always be something nice and new coming out.

I'm really liking both the blue pair and red pair of 1600s that are floating around. Might have to make a move on one of those. Still looking for West NYCs too! :nerd:

^ actually there are tons of fake NB sites, its crazy. just type in new balance 1500 in google. there is no way that 90% of those sites are legit...the first red flag i look for is if all the prices are the same, usually not a good sign. that onlineshopglobal does seem a little sketchy although their pricing does vary. only thing that is a flag for me is the prices are about 20% below average and there seems to be full size ranges of everything...

Last edited:
@Kronoloctipus22 footlocker online. They had a 20% sale yesterday.
Also does anyone know if http://www.onlineshopglobal.com/ is legit? I have googled and looked through NT but can not find an answer

I'd be careful. I came across a site a while back similar to this and everything seemed legit, but basically what they had done was faked the entire site. They weren't even selling anything ridiculous, but it was all a scam. I'm trying to find some more info on this site, but nothing is coming up. One red flag I see is the fact that they have no contact number. they only have an email address to get in contact with them.

They've been making fake NBs for a loooooong time. I watched a documentary a few years ago on counterfeit products which featured a lengthy section on fake NBs in China.

And why are those 997 not called 997.5 when they have a 998 sole?

Last edited:
@gr760 I was wondering why the bottom of the nonnative nbs had the 998 on the sole. Just seems kinda off to me.

@B sox: yeah I think I might try to sell them, I usually try to only cover my costs + the shipping that it'll cost me to send them. . . It's hard to sell through ebay with the annoying fees and asking people for paypal gifts gets sticky sometimes

for those looking for the West NYC 9.5, if you can find me a size 9 for a reasonable price, let's do a 3 way deal.

i've had a few ppl ask about my 9.5, but it seems like no one is selling a 9 for a "reasonable" price. $400, even $500... WTF!

@Sniper, those look really nice- but for some reason 997's and 998's dont fit me that well or look that good on feet (IMO).

Thanks for the input fella's, and for the pm (you know who)- I appreciate the look out :nthat:
Haha! Same reason why I can't do 577s. The overall shape is nice, but they just don't fit well on me. I've seen some great colorways on that model, but I don't like that specific Tarheels color-blocking. If my size would have been available for those 1300s though, I would've jumped on them...

Talk about getting shafted by TheGoodWillOut store of the West NYCs. Had size 44 which is 10 US so I added to my cart checked out and everything. Got the Paypal receipt of payment and order confirmation. 5-10 mins later I get an e-mail saying my order has been cancelled because no size was selected. You have to be kidding me!!!!!
UPDATE: Actually received an email from the guy at TheGoodWillOut today saying the person that had ordered the shoes hadn't paid and that he had them reserved for me. Sent me a PayPal invoice for them, and they should be shipped out in the next 48 hrs. PUMPED!!!

Nowitznesdsfdss41  thanks for the help on the NB m1300bg. eBay seems to be sold out in my size 9, except for a guy looking for $215 shipped. If anyone knows where to get these in the US for retail, please lmk. Hanon is my backup plan. For those that have ordered off Hanon before, how much would it be in USD to get a pair shipped to NY? thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Also checked out the NYC NB store today. The Farmers Market pairs are selling pretty quickly, I like the green ones more, too bad they were sold out of 9s. If anyone needs a proxy, message me. They also had the 30th Anniversary 576s available.

Also checked out the NYC NB store today. The Farmers Market pairs are selling pretty quickly, I like the green ones more, too bad they were sold out of 9s. If anyone needs a proxy, message me. They also had the 30th Anniversary 576s available.

hey polo sport...how much were the farmers markets goin' for at nyc nb store?

and it's still hard to tell in your photo...but is the "navy" pair more "blue" in color? or more "purple" in color? and please confirm that it's definitely not "black"-looking in color like the images they had up on ************* before...

thanks in advance!

hows the NB store out here? I been tryna go for a while now

talking to @newbalancenyc (new balance nyc instagram), the Farmers Pack in Dark Green (M577FMO) is out in size 10.5 and they do not do phone orders. So I basically struck out with two swings. They were retailing for 160$ so $10 cheaper sans shipping when compared to commonwealth.

thinking of copping 1300s, which do you guys think is the best available now... the 1300cl, 1300bg or the 1300gn??

Back
Top Bottom