Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm so glad I found this thread and converted. Is there any way we can find out about upcoming releases?

I want a pair of West NYCs so bad. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Haha just keep checking here. One of us is generally pretty quick with the info.
?.. I second that, do go out and look for stuff. Twitter, Facebook, instagram, you find out tid bits always,get familiar with boutiques and who releases earlier than others...

I want a pair of West NYCs so bad. |I

Places are still releasing, I know that at least of one trying to get them... No word yet though. You might need to start looking in social places for individual sellers and talk them down

Last edited:
I'm not even sure what the exact retail is because the conversions are different depending on what site you buy from.

Be careful too because sometimes you'll get hit with customs fees when you order overseas.

Last edited:
Got my hanon 1500 today.... Ahhhhmazing quality and color blocking. So glad I got 3. And the UK gr cws on nb.com are great too. Suprised those made it online. Might grab those grey/orange.

cute
Got my hanon 1500 today.... Ahhhhmazing quality and color blocking. So glad I got 3. And the UK gr cws on nb.com are great too. Suprised those made it online. Might grab those grey/orange.
For everyone looking for New Balance x Hanons, here's part of the reason you weren't able to get a pair. 3 pair, really??

Dunno why it didn't quote it in my other comment but here's why I said that.

Back
Top Bottom