Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

as niketalk13 confirmed, $160 (plus tax)

the navy pair is def navy, albeit a dark navy.
hey polo sport...how much were the farmers markets goin' for at nyc nb store?
and it's still hard to tell in your photo...but is the "navy" pair more "blue" in color? or more "purple" in color? and please confirm that it's definitely not "black"-looking in color like the images they had up on ************* before...
thanks in advance!
its pretty nice, they have a section in front where workers are making NB's at times. cool to watch.
hows the NB store out here? I been tryna go for a while now

Polo Sport -- be careful of Hanon and End. Very legit sites, but I've been really burned by customs fees from both of those places, because they mark the full value of whatever they are shipping to you on the customs forms. End uses Fedex, and I had a $60 customs tax a few months back for two pairs of shoes from them! 
mad.gif
  I once asked Hanon to mark a lower value on the customs forms and they wouldn't so I ended up with a $20 customs tax there.  The 1300BG is sold out most places in the US now, as it was pretty limited.  I slept early on, but then bit the bullet and copped for $205 shipped. One of the favorite shoes in my current rotation!  

Ordering from overseas is always tricky and I've learned that most stores will not mark the value down of the shoes. It's to insure your package and most stores will state that in their policies. I've had the best luck when stores do not use UPS (UPS hit me last time with their own custom broker fees) to ship and when only ordering one pair under a $200 value. I believe that's the customs red flag for value right there; coming into the US. If you're ordering two or more pairs, most likely you'll get hit. It's a gamble but sometimes you'll come out on top.

Ordering from overseas is always tricky and I've learned that most stores will not mark the value down of the shoes. It's to insure your package and most stores will state that in their policies. I've had the best luck when stores do not use UPS (UPS hit me last time with their own custom broker fees) to ship and when only ordering one pair under a $200 value. I believe that's the customs red flag for value right there; coming into the US. If you're ordering two or more pairs, most likely you'll get hit. It's a gamble but sometimes you'll come out on top.
Thats sucks man, I've never had a problem with them understating the value so I didn't have to pay customs.

i was able to cop the ronnie fieg salmon soles over the weekend but i really wanted the west nyc alpines. which one was more limited? im guessing the alpines were since they didnt release online as well. i really want to trade for them though.

i was able to cop the ronnie fieg salmon soles over the weekend but i really wanted the west nyc alpines. which one was more limited? im guessing the alpines were since they didnt release online as well. i really want to trade for them though.

You and me both.
I like my Salmon Soles, but the West NYC's are more my style.
Even though the Salmon Soles are selling for more, I'd gladly trade them for West NYC's.

Last edited:
Wonderful email this morning from TresBien telling me their computer system couldn't keep up and my west nyc's I had secured are cancelled. F&*k

I got the same dredded email also...I sent screenshots showing them I could not view my cart prior to finally being able to checkout but they cut me no slack...I'm still awaiting my money to go back into my Paypal account though...that's taking a few days so far...or maybe I will get my shoes after all...I'm halfway confused at the moment.

As of right now, it's the Salmon Soles since they only dropped at Kith and the West NYCs dropped at several other stores. However, many of us think that the Salmon Soles will show up at other shops as well, just like the Steel Blues did.

I got the same dredded email also...I sent screenshots showing them I could not view my cart prior to finally being able to checkout but they cut me no slack...I'm still awaiting my money to go back into my Paypal account though...that's taking a few days so far...or maybe I will get my shoes after all...I'm halfway confused at the moment.
Yeah I really argued with them through email and zero budge, extremely disappointed because I gave up the hunt once I thought I had a pair secured. 

thanks for the heads up. its my last resort, theres a ebay seller wanting $215 shipped for them maybe i can try and talk him down.
Polo Sport -- be careful of Hanon and End. Very legit sites, but I've been really burned by customs fees from both of those places, because they mark the full value of whatever they are shipping to you on the customs forms. End uses Fedex, and I had a $60 customs tax a few months back for two pairs of shoes from them! 
mad.gif
  I once asked Hanon to mark a lower value on the customs forms and they wouldn't so I ended up with a $20 customs tax there.  The 1300BG is sold out most places in the US now, as it was pretty limited.  I slept early on, but then bit the bullet and copped for $205 shipped. One of the favorite shoes in my current rotation!  
@verysteri otypical nice shot!

Premier store in Chicago has the farmers pack online for 170$

thanks for the heads up...too bad my size 8.5 is gone already in both colorways (and this was only like 10 minutes after you 1st posted up that info)...

btw...between the 2 cw's...which one would you guys get (if you could only get 1 or the other)? when the images of these 1st popped up...i was all about the olive one...seemed more "hippy" (hemp, granola, etc.). but now...i'm actually leanin' more towards the "navy" (but looks sorta like purple to me) one...

what say you?

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up...too bad my size 8.5 is gone already in both colorways (and this was only like 10 minutes after you 1st posted up that info)...
btw...between the 2 cw's...which one would you guys get (if you could only get 1 or the other)? when the images of these 1st popped up...i was all about the olive one...seemed more "hippy" (hemp, granola, etc.). but now...i'm actually leanin' more towards the "navy" (but looks sorta like purple to me) one...
what say you?
I grabbed the olives mostly because I have so many blue/navy sneaks and not many green/olives. Im really feeling 'em tho. Might not unDS them until the summer tho cause I'd rather rock em with shorts. 

i wouldnt lace them up with the salmon colored laces. but the 1300s came out pretty good. kith's photos are always misleading, but overall i still like the colors. i wouldve tried to buy them off the site, but i was too busy enjoying my vacation. ironically i was in NYC, but couldnt be bothered lining up for them. id still rather have a pair of norse 670s. congrats to those that got them or end up getting them from other shops! if they fall into my lap i may grab them later, but not holding my breath. i would think at this point everyone is doing work to get them from their local nb stockist for themselves or to resell.

what say you?
I Got the olives because I love my green roshe runs.... I saw the materials used which seemed to differ from the navy and green and just didn't like the navy ones. I'm sure seeing them in person, peoples opinions change. I also think I'll be able to much better with the olives...

Call commonwealth (170+ship) or corporate in Ohio (160+ship)... If not, hold off a little longer, they are making their way to the states

Holy sh*t, just scored a pair of West's in my size for retail! One of my friends looked out big time!!! The perks of looking out for others. Always comes back around when you least expect it.

Back
Top Bottom