Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

990 sweet!

these sizing questions are insane. everypage really guys? and your refrencing models that are made in dif. places. asian 999s and us998s are totally dif. 

HERE IS YOUR NEW BALANCE SIZING TO END ALL SIZING QUESTIONS

ALLLLLLLL US NBS - HALF SIZE DOWN

ALLLLLLLL ASIAN NBS - TTS

ALLLLLLLL UK NB HALF SIZE DOWN

EVERYONE HAS DIF FEET AND LIKES THEIR FIT DIF SO THE QUESTION IS REDICULOUS ANYWAYS, AND ITS ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE! CMON GUYS

DO SOME HW, READ THE BACK PAGES OF THE THREAD
laugh.gif

i feel it tho

there IS a size chart, look for it, its posted all over this thread..

sup, quick question...

besides UO and karmaloop, what are some other stores (online or walk-in) that normally have GR NB's for decent sale prices/promos?

Could anyone give me advice on PayPal claims kid said they were flawless and had Scuffs dirt marks and this
you could just clean em... would take not take long. why go through the whole hassle of filing a claim? theyre going to get dirty anyway...

5 mins with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (or knockoff) and theyll look DS

these sizing questions are insane. everypage really guys? and your refrencing models that are made in dif. places. asian 999s and us998s are totally dif. 

HERE IS YOUR NEW BALANCE SIZING TO END ALL SIZING QUESTIONS
ALLLLLLLL US NBS - HALF SIZE DOWN
ALLLLLLLL ASIAN NBS - TTS
ALLLLLLLL UK NB HALF SIZE DOWN
EVERYONE HAS DIF FEET AND LIKES THEIR FIT DIF SO THE QUESTION IS REDICULOUS ANYWAYS, AND ITS ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE! CMON GUYS
DO SOME HW, READ THE BACK PAGES OF THE THREAD
Its a battle we are never going to win my man.
Feel your pain

And btw thats how my NBs fit too

How limited are Jcrew New Balances? I fancy those Inferno's but the don't have a UK 8/US 8.5 left. Is there a chance of a re-stock? They do have an UK 7.5 left. Would that fit?

How limited are Jcrew New Balances? I fancy those Inferno's but the don't have a UK 8/US 8.5 left. Is there a chance of a re-stock? They do have an UK 7.5 left. Would that fit?
check again, seems they re-upped on sizes.

For those of you who've shopped instore  @ Jcrew, do they  honor discounts on NBs?

check again, seems they re-upped on sizes.

For those of you who've shopped instore  @ Jcrew, do they honor discounts on NBs?

no, not unless it works online. Even then they will try to tell you "we dont honor coupons for third party branding" so, if it works online, have it already pulled up on your phone. You will be "that guy inline"

if I'm an 8 in a UK made 577, would an 8 in the US made 998 fit? Since they are shipping form America, don't want to risk it for returns etc.

Back
Top Bottom