Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the code THANKYOU is still working on JCREW, copped those inferno's at £120 + free shipping
EU only?

Fire pick ups Stunna
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Can anyone who own a pair of Skippy 850's are these considered EU made?

Edit - didnt see the reply up top

Last edited:
Once again great video GTFAN. I love my MB's. They look like they NEVER get dirty lol. Got lots of wear over the holidays out in the past season.

i found them on sale at an UO for $100...i regret not copping, but they aren't a necessity to me anyway. money saved i supposed. they are pretty nice in person though.

i found them on sale at an UO for $100...i regret not copping, but they aren't a necessity to me anyway. money saved i supposed. they are pretty nice in person though.
Yeah definitely. A low maintenance c/w for the 998. Now those LL's... I love them but man they look to get dirty from just a breath on them. If it's anything like the mints, those are gonna be a headache to maintain.

phoenix red j crews are on sale for $89.99 (plus tax and shipping) with code "happysale"

size 12 and 13 only

you being serious with the sizing? Thanks.

Not really looking to read 723 pages. that's why I asked.
except you dont need to read 723 pages you need to learn to internet.  google is your friend.  this search button at the top of this page is you friend.

It's pretty sad to come to the thread and the only thing people have to say is ask about sizing info or order numbers. Zzzzzzzz

Last pickups. Tassies | J Crew Pebble Blues | St Alfreds

Fast delivery with J Crew, 3 days shipped from the US.  Also, big props to Commonwealth, was expecting to pay customs / taxes on them but they marked down for me so no charges this end.  Well played.

997's are going up on end next week for those interested! I'm going to have to pass after buying the infernos!

EB NY had 997 last night available for phone order.. Was finally able to snag a size 8.5. Good luck guys. Message me if you need more info.

Back
Top Bottom