Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pulled the trigger on the West 580. Payed little more than I wanted to but I don't think i'll have many chances to get them again.

That's how I feel. I see the prices, I know what I'm going to have to pay but I feel it will be worth it.

had the chance to try on the m1300cl today, and turns out they run big. i'm usually a 9 but the 9 in these were roomy by the toebox. does anyone else size down for 1300s? btw if anyone needs the m1300cl in a 8 or 9 (i think they have other sizes too), my local spot has them. shame i need a 8.5!

Last edited:
Glad some people still know the essence of what it means. Anyways, I was just being 'nit-picky' about it. I use the same phrase for selling item I no longer need so it's definitely been used in the same context. My Kawasaki 993s are currently in customs so I'm out of it until they arrive. Haha!

had the chance to try on the m1300cl today, and turns out they run big. i'm usually a 9 but the 9 in these were roomy by the toebox. does anyone else size down for 1300s? btw if anyone needs the m1300cl in a 8 or 9 (i think they have other sizes too), my local spot has them. shame i need a 8.5!
deez!
i was telling biz i actually think the newer 1300s run true to size, if not small. the older ones (and by older i mean only a couple years ago back in maybe 2010) tend to run bigger imo. ive bought the 1300lg, dg, nr, and all ran consistent, but smaller than my older pairs. i do have a wider foot though, so maybe for normal feet even the newer ones still run big.

93d56e49_IMG_20120825_1330401.jpeg

New to the thread guys. My first pair were these M998GR. Absolutely loving the quality.

Last edited:
I used to hate all of the elitist "OGs" on niketalk when I first came on here like 3 years back who looked down upon the newer people who really didnt know much about stuff, but now I get how they feel. It all makes sense now. Ive been copping new balances for a good 3 years now (good quality, good prices, LITTLE to NO HYPE) and to see these people who would have laughed at me in my new balances a year ago while rocking their GR Jordans NOW buying and reselling new balances, it makes me really mad. Its like, you cant go anywhere in the shoe game without being met with a mass amount of clowns. NB/Reebok/Adidas/Air max were always a niche thing, and to see these people come in and just flood the place with clownery makes me wanna just quit altogether. I guess ive become what I once hated, but nevertheless... 

What'd be a decent price to pay for a pair of the Nice Kicks 1500s? I found a pair, but I'm unsure on the limit I should set for myself.

I used to hate all of the elitist "OGs" on niketalk when I first came on here like 3 years back who looked down upon the newer people who really didnt know much about stuff, but now I get how they feel. It all makes sense now. Ive been copping new balances for a good 3 years now (good quality, good prices, LITTLE to NO HYPE) and to see these people who would have laughed at me in my new balances a year ago while rocking their GR Jordans NOW buying and reselling new balances, it makes me really mad. Its like, you cant go anywhere in the shoe game without being met with a mass amount of clowns. NB/Reebok/Adidas/Air max were always a niche thing, and to see these people come in and just flood the place with clownery makes me wanna just quit altogether. I guess ive become what I once hated, but nevertheless... 
I'll admit I'm new to New Balance and I am mad at myself for not making a transition sooner. I feel like I get much more for the money with the brand and found a new option other than the newer less than par Retro Jordans and Nikes. But with that being said I'm not trying to steal anyones thunder or snatch everything up just to resell and make it a business. Im just enjoying the brand and have unfortunately paid over retail for 3 of the 4 pairs I own and don't regret it one bit. After all I buy what I like and enjoy them. Im mad at myself I haven't found an interest in New Balance until recently :frown:

Got the Farmer's Pack from Premier today, free ground shipping came in two days 

@cityspud81: Those Mita Nbs are so nice, hopefully I can get my hands on them

Guys, i don't to sound a bit of a noob here, but i got the salmon soles in a sz 11.5 and it fits big, if anyone can size swap with for a 10.5 or 11. That would be grateful. I don't really want to let them go

Trying to trade my 9.5 DS Hanons for same size DS West NYC's. Im not feeling the hanons. Hit me up if your interested. 

As long as you're not a re-seller you should be fine in here. I'm new to New Balance and collecting sneakers in general but the people in here are very chill and helpful when it comes to helping new people out with information. I just hope that as more and more people are becoming interested in NB that hypebeasts don't follow suit and make releases near impossible to copp like with nikes. Kind of already is that way though. Atleast NB'S GRs are made from the same quality material. 

Y'all seen this? Boylston Trading Co X New Balance
Liberty.Justice.Freedom

They're nice, but something about the color-blocking is off to me.
The white ones>>>> IMO.

Not a re-seller. I wear what I buy (pay no attention to the Crimsons in my sig, bought them for someone else who ended up sticking me with them). I have a few older NBs but nothing spectacular. The collaborations that have been done with NB turn out so nice. Just can't believe I haven't really been paying more attention to these.

Back
Top Bottom