Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hanon is my local store so all is good in Scotland but they were sold out on 7.5's
ah I was going to guess hanon shop but ah that's rough, yeah good luck on the laces mate.

@pronto  love richerpoorer socks myself, some j crews here and there, norse projects are great but chup and those *** sock brands are crazy good

That cherry blossom pack 
frown.gif

why i gotta have man feet b.

only problem is I ordered them online from Sweden and I'm from Scotland. I've contacted both the shop and New Balance so let's hope I can get another set. ANnoying that New Balance seem to use different style of laces for each model.
I had the same thing and I called NB customer service. They told me to select a pair of laces from the online store and they sent them to me free of charge. I bought those shoes from another online store and NB still helped me out.

Last edited:
That cherry blossom pack is fire! Don't sweat it guys I'm sure they will come in big enough women's sizes for us to convert to. I want those peaches

Those St Pats 990s are dope. Love that colorway, but might have to hold out for those kelly green 577s..

their spitfire release is one that I've been hunting high and low for a pair, should have gone with the slightly smaller size when it released but I held out hope for a better find and then they disappeared.

I'm not a fan of the 990s. I like the OGs and don't see how the current model differs so much from a design standpoint.

i am in love with that blossom pack. us womens 11.5 for both! thankfully im a sz10 lol might even grab a pair for my girl 

Cherry blossoms has to be one of NBs nicest non colab color ways in a while. Why the **** are they womens though.. Gotta search for a bigger pair when they release

Back
Top Bottom