Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wore my Autobahn Nights, for what ended up being the slowest commute I've ever had on the F train. Oh, the irony.

If ur looking for Infernos, call J. Crews
800 catalogue number and have them
do a "We will find it" search for u.

I think they look best with charcoal laces,
but I threw light grey in mine

Dress down Friday before Mardi Gras breaking out this pair of M580PYU I picked up for dirt cheap at a hibbets

My 997's came today and I'm really impressed, quality seems top notch but one of the laces is frayed. What do I do about this as there will be no chance of getting another size 7.5 UK?

My 997's came today and I'm really impressed, quality seems top notch but one of the laces is frayed. What do I do about this as there will be no chance of getting another size 7.5 UK?
I bought mine instore, one was frayed and I asked them if I could switch laces and they did, I only see that being the only way to do it unless new balance hooks you up with a free pair of laces

I bought mine instore, one was frayed and I asked them if I could switch laces and they did, I only see that being the only way to do it unless new balance hooks you up with a free pair of laces
only problem is I ordered them online from Sweden and I'm from Scotland. I've contacted both the shop and New Balance so let's hope I can get another set. ANnoying that New Balance seem to use different style of laces for each model.

why are these women only :frown: ugh. I would buy both. Curious the biggest size they will carry...

577 GW02  IG: felixchankw 
chup socks? awesome 577s

only problem is I ordered them online from Sweden and I'm from Scotland. I've contacted both the shop and New Balance so let's hope I can get another set. ANnoying that New Balance seem to use different style of laces for each model.
oh that's rough, yeah I was lucky that I could get them in store, do you not have any stores in scotland?

Back
Top Bottom