Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

All store bought at local Mom & Pop shops.....where you can talk them down on the price.

I seen the Black/Yellow 999s on Zappos, thou.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

It depends. Made in the USA 1500s....do your natural size. My natural is a size 10.5.....
UK 1500s....size down.
All my made in the UK NBs are a size 10 but I could go size down to a size 9.5 comfortably.

Also, some more NB pick ups...

999...second pair. My fav NB model...

999 Navy...

996 quickstrike....

ALIFE 1300....

More to come in the next couple days....
i have the 990's .... man i needs those grey 998s n the 999 blue i know those are on newb.com i'll prolly grab them this week whats up with the 998s.... anywhere online i can get'em grey maroon/red looking joints

996 quickstrike....

sneakermane, when did these release? Heard nothing about them.
NEED these.

Also, have you worn the blue 990's yet? What do you think about their comfort? I have 'em too and expected better cush.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

All store bought at local Mom & Pop shops.....where you can talk them down on the price.

I seen the Black/Yellow 999s on Zappos, thou.

damn i was hoping to find them 991s online somewhere. peace on the 999 info. them olive 990s can be had for $49.95 here http://www.botachtactical.com/merushnewba9.html

Good lookin'...

Here's a link for the grey 991s.
Couldn't find the burgundy joints thou...

996s dropped early summer at scarce locations. I lucked up & found them at a local spot.

And havent worn the 990s yet. They felt great when I tried them on...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to see this thread moving along slowly, but steady.  

Haven't bought a pair of NB's in awhile due to more important matters, but I'll be damned if I don't browse the web every day for 'em.  
laugh.gif
  It seems so much easier to find steals on NBs, which makes them that much harder to pass up.  

Nice pickups sneakermane....like the variety.  

^^^^Nice collection. Those Colettes are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Also, dope Fiberops. I actually had a pair back in the days.

SleepyBlueDemon said:

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Got some 2002s for about 150 on ebay...amazing shoes

i have been eyeing those for a while, but in all the pics ive seen they look different and the price....

the same shoe, same release but the pic on the right looks better to me. left pic almost looks bootleg

I also ordered them from zappos since they do free return shipping just to compare them just in case they were bootleg...they looked exactly the same to the point where I wasn't even sure which I put in which box and returned to zappos
wink.gif

Came across the Black 2002s on sale for $119.

Blacks look way better than the grey pair to me. Considering if I should pull the trigger.

SleepyBlueDemon said:

i have been eyeing those for a while, but in all the pics ive seen they look different and the price....

the same shoe, same release but the pic on the right looks better to me. left pic almost looks bootleg

I also ordered them from zappos since they do free return shipping just to compare them just in case they were bootleg...they looked exactly the same to the point where I wasn't even sure which I put in which box and returned to zappos
wink.gif

Came across the Black 2002s on sale for $119.

Blacks look way better than the grey pair to me. Considering if I should pull the trigger.
idk about the black pair, the grey has had my eye since i came across them. but @ 119 the price is right, that's the cheapest ive heard of them going for. and knowing NB they will be long gone before the price gets any lower. is the suede/durabuck just as nice?

^^^Yes it is. And the laces appear to be waxed. I don't know what I'm waiting for. Will probably cop tomorrow.

^^^Yes it is. And the laces appear to be waxed. I don't know what I'm waiting for. Will probably cop tomorrow.

...you're waiting on the grey pair.....ha. na for real, get that while the getting is good. waxed laces you say? hmmm. if they are to be had online, care to share?

...you're waiting on the grey pair.....ha. na for real, get that while the getting is good. waxed laces you say? hmmm. if they are to be had online, care to share?

Not the grey pair....the black/white pair. A local Mom & Pop shop has them on sale.
Btw....I'm not a fan of the grey pair. Wouldn't even cop for $119.

EDIT....laces are not waxed. But quality is still on point on the black 2002s.

Back
Top Bottom