Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My Seals ran big and I'm usually TTS with all my runners. (Especially, New Balance.) However, my friend who hooked me up with another pair a size smaller tried on my 10 and his 11.5 Steel Blues almost lined-up perfectly with them despite being the same models. Not sure if this was an isolated incident as 1-pair was directly from Concepts while the other was from a shoe boutique in Cali...

Last edited:
are the 991s on pys a collab or really just limited/not readily available in the u.s.?
Not a collaboration in the sense that they worked on color-blocking, but more so that they have exclusive rights to currently be the only retailer in the U.S. offering them. I'm not a fan of the 991s, but they are definitely comfortable. I've tried on both the U.K. & U.S. made pairs and found nothing significant in overall comfort between the two...

are the 991s on pys a collab or really just limited/not readily available in the u.s.?
Not a collaboration in the sense that they worked on color-blocking, but more so that they have exclusive rights to currently be the only retailer in the U.S. offering them. I'm not a fan of the 991s, but they are definitely comfortable. I've tried on both the U.K. & U.S. made pairs and found nothing significant in overall comfort between the two...

im a fan, but you got that right. are those just the italian pack joints then?

^They're U.K. pairs. PYS seems to be focusing in trainers/runners lately as I believe they lost their bid/contract with a big supplier...

:lol:

i just ordered a pair of those kawasakis. that was crazy trying to order them, seems like alot of stores in the UK have them but they are actually motorsports stores and the shoes are listed as an OEM kawasaki part at every online store. very strange. oh well, i checked out with paypal so we shall see how it goes...

^ ya mine came out to about $192 after shipping. oh well, a custom 993 will run you $175 before taxes and shipping which would then be about the same and i couldnt even come close to how these looked on their "id" site...

Nice find on those Kawasaki 993s! I had a 636 a few years ago, but sold it so these might be a nice consolation. Haha! Please PM how you ordered as well...

the link has the "part #" depending on what size you need. just google it and some options pop up. theyre on ebay uk as well. not for me, but for anyone looking doesnt seem hard to purchase

do new balances fit like nikes? I haven't had a pair in like 7 years so i'm trying to be sure before I order. Ordered a pair of adidas in a size 10 and them ***** fitted like a 11 smh

interesting, they've got my attention.......nvm only 176 pairs w/ online getting what doesn't sell on release day. im out of the race before it starts.

As Written On The Ball And Buck Website.......

"The First Release Of 176 Shoes Will Come With A Vintage 50Cal Ammo Can And Hand Stamped Numbered Brass Plate"

Sounds Like There's Potential For A Wider Release Afterwords :nerd:

Would LOVE For These To Turn Out Like The Seal Release Out This Way 8)

Any More News On The West NYC Collabo? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom