Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

anyone know of any spots in Chicago that would be getting the hanons? havent heard anything yet from my local store about em so i doubt they'll be getting them.

barneys doesnt do line ups man, its given to whoever spends the most money there, they even admit it

I am wanting to get a pair of the red suede 1600 that just dropped. I have always been a Nike guy, and wear a 12 in air max and 11.5 in Jordan's. Which size should I go with in the 1600? Thanks
I wear a 9.5 in jordans and a 10 in air max...and I wear a 9.5 in new balance. So if I were you I would go with the 11.5 on the 1600's

My undefeated 1500 restock still says status invoiced
indifferent.gif
Anyone else still have this?
My order that has already shipped (from initial release) says invoiced but it has already shipped. My order from the re-stock says invoiced but I haven't gotten any shipping info yet. So the fact that it says "invoiced" is a good thing! You should be getting tracking info today or tomorrow I would think. 

^^^Seems to be the standard with the spots I called about those alpine guides; in store only. For the Hanons, still looks like Kith and Concepts are the only confirmed spots that are releasing them tomorrow, but those are in store only. And the rumor is Kith is already sold out of their 12 pairs.

I wear a 9.5 in jordans and a 10 in air max...and I wear a 9.5 in new balance. So if I were you I would go with the 11.5 on the 1600's
Thank you! Anybody know where I can buy the red suede NB 1600 online, besides Concepts(they do not have my size )?

Last edited:
1zmi0s1.jpg
-- Anyone know if the red 1600s would match this shirt? The shirt is more of a deep red, are the 1600s deep or hot red?

No luck. I am looking for an 11.5 in the red suede 1600, if anybody can help out, that would be very appreciated. Thanks!

I don't think they make an 11.5. Every site I've seen has had sizes 8-11 with half sizes, after sz 11 it goes straight to sz 12. Can you not fit into an 11 or a 12? 

1zmi0s1.jpg
--[/URL] Anyone know if the red 1600s would match this shirt? The shirt is more of a deep red, are the 1600s deep or hot red?

i think they would work. the logo on the shirt is kinda rustic looking and the 1600s in the pics on packers, which im assuming is the most real life representation, the red isnt that bright. kinda muted/faded.

packers

VS.

corporate

Last edited:
I don't think they make an 11.5. Every site I've seen has had sizes 8-11 with half sizes, after sz 11 it goes straight to sz 12. Can you not fit into an 11 or a 12? 

This is my first pir of NB and I always wear 11.5 in Jordan's. don't want to order these and have them be too big.

This is my first pir of NB and I always wear 11.5 in Jordan's. don't want to order these and have them be too big.

you would be better off going somewhere that has multiple styles of NB's, even ones you dont like. and trying them on to get a feel for them. alot of the models fit differently. for me 1300s fit big, sonic 574s fit small and regular 574s, 990-993s, 998s and 580s fit tts. compared to jordans, i have always felt most NBs fit a little bit bigger. not by much. maybe they are just wider, but you can feel the diff.

Last edited:
i think they would work. the logo on the shirt is kinda rustic looking and the 1600s in the pics on packers, which im assuming is the most real life representation, the red isnt that bright. kinda muted/faded.
packers

VS.
corporate

Preciate it my guy

Back
Top Bottom