Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

can anyone shed light on how 1300's fit compared to jordans / am 90s?

I wear a 10 in Jordans and usually go a half size up to 10.5 for AM 90s.

Would a 10 in 1300 be equivalent? Thanks.

I want these joints from Finish Line.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dunno who else has em but thats where I saw them. Look good as hell in person.

lgmt580bpbpl.jpg
these r def heatss... these mt 580s r kinda hard to come across..thats just my tatke on trying to find these.. 

you would be better off going somewhere that has multiple styles of NB's, even ones you dont like. and trying them on to get a feel for them. alot of the models fit differently. for me 1300s fit big, sonic 574s fit small and regular 574s, 990-993s, 998s and 580s fit tts. compared to jordans, i have always felt most NBs fit a little bit bigger. not by much. maybe they are just wider, but you can feel the diff.

Thank you for your help.

Has anyone received their order from Undefeated yet? If so release day or restock?..... I still haven't gotten a shipping indication from the restock and its been over 4 days :\

^-First drop was September 28/early 29th. Those orders received their shipment emails on October 3......5 days after. It's the weekend so ours will probably be Monday. No one these days has any patience.

^-First drop was September 28/early 29th. Those orders received their shipment emails on October 3......5 days after. It's the weekend so ours will probably be Monday. No one these days has any patience.
Thanks for the response. And I do have some patience but I also would like to be notified and updated on things.

I feel ya there. UNDFTD is definitely one of the slower sites at getting stuff shipped out that  I've dealt with. I wasn't trying to call you out or anything, I was talking about people in general.

im gonna have an extra pair of the UNDFTD 1500s in a 10.5 if anyone wants to trade for the 580 
smile.gif

THESE HERE ARE TOO HEATT.. WHAT YA THINGK ABOUT THESE... 
Nice photos! I'll be picking mine up Wednesday...

I feel ya there. UNDFTD is definitely one of the slower sites at getting stuff shipped out that  I've dealt with. I wasn't trying to call you out or anything, I was talking about people in general.
My friend ordered the 1500s & 580s and then placed a 2nd order for the Ewings. He said they basically just print-out the shipping labels for transaction purposes and sit on them awhile as both just got shipped out yesterday despite only one of them being put on hold until RD. My dude's not worried or mad, but said he can definitely attest to UNDFTD taking their sweet time in fulfilling orders while other major and non-major retailers usually get your item(s) completed much quicker...

Just ordered my red 1600 from packershoes.com. Sz 10 and up still available... So happy to see 1600 love this year....

I was able to pick up a pair of hanon. Not happy about the price but happy its less than reseller price. 

Cant wait to get them.

Last edited:
It's pretty sad when I'm actually considering paying $350 for these. SMH.
same here, but I'll hold off for a few months though. don't need them that bad. I'm focused on budgeting for the tassie devil 998 just incase they go for something out of this world lol

Anyone who customized a 574 on the website have experience using the synthetic material option? Is the synthetic 3m? I believe you can use it for the logo, heel tab, and logo base, but not sure. Thanks

My Ball and Bucks finally arrived and they were definitely worth the wait! Fortunately, I got the # I really wanted and ended-up with 170/176. The staff and company, as a whole, have been great as I've been in contact with them regarding other projects and it's nice to know the owner/founder (Mark) is really involved in a grassroots-type movement...
Ball_Buck_574.jpg

Anyone who customized a 574 on the website have experience using the synthetic material option? Is the synthetic 3m? I believe you can use it for the logo, heel tab, and logo base, but not sure. Thanks
Yea the synthetic option is 3m, there's a better thread on the ID topic on the other site (ISS)

Back
Top Bottom