Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the seals i missed on ebay are back up for sale miraculously with a starting bid of 99cents. i guess the ending price of $132 wasnt enough. how do sellers get away with this?

It probably wasn't the Seller's fault. I've sold a ton of things where people have won and never paid. A lot of sellers now a days require a immediate payment, so what probably happened here was the auction ended the person who won didn't pay, seller didn't hear anything from buyer so he relisted them.

It's a very normal thing in the Ebay world, unfortunately. The question you should be asking is 'how do BUYERS get away with this?'

Another question is how the hell are you planning to buy SEALS, knowing what they cost at resell, and you lost the auction at $132? Haha.

Last edited:
i was trying to bid from my phone at work, as i have done before, but i lost signal. there was less than an hour from when the auction ended and the shoes were back up for sale. in no way can i vouch for buyers who flake, it pisses me off as much as it does you.

Unfortunately, it happens all the time especially when it comes to sought after shoes. But if that ever happens again you can just proxy bid. That way you won't have to keep going back and bidding.

Anyone have any reliable info on whether the NB 1300 Salmon soles are going to drop at other retailers?  I'm thinking about dropping $300+ on a pair, but would rather hold out if it looks like they will pop up later, like the Kith 999's did.  
nerd.gif

Anyone have any reliable info on whether the NB 1300 Salmon soles are going to drop at other retailers?  I'm thinking about dropping $300+ on a pair, but would rather hold out if it looks like they will pop up later, like the Kith 999's did.  
nerd.gif
Pretty sure someone said their local shop said they had them coming in soon. How delayed were the Steel Blues from Kith release to wide release?

My small collection so far. My favorites in that order from left to right. Seals>Salmon soles>Wests>Steel Blues>Undftds..... Extremely happy i doubled up on the seals, I was gonna triple up but figured they were built so well that both of them will last me several years anyway. Next on the list is some Hanons and the burgundy 1300s and some 574 IDs.....yes I might have a problem these shoes are addicting haha

PS. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics :tongue:

West NYCs need to drop at some other places. Not that I'll be able to cop since there are no boutiques around me, but at least the price of them on ebay will drop a little bit. Really not trying to pay $350.

My small collection so far. My favorites in that order from left to right. Seals>Salmon soles>Wests>Steel Blues>Undftds..... Extremely happy i doubled up on the seals, I was gonna triple up but figured they were built so well that both of them will last me several years anyway. Next on the list is some Hanons and the burgundy 1300s and some 574 IDs.....yes I might have a problem these shoes are addicting haha
PS. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics
tongue.gif
 nice collection!

West NYCs need to drop at some other places. Not that I'll be able to cop since there are no boutiques around me, but at least the price of them on ebay will drop a little bit. Really not trying to pay $350.
They dropped alongside the Hanon 1500s at my local boutique here in Atlanta, Wish, but I had no idea. Would've lined up for both had I known.

They dropped alongside the Hanon 1500s at my local boutique here in Atlanta, Wish, but I had no idea. Would've lined up for both had I known.

I tried and failed there. They sold out asap. They also got the burn rubbers and they were gone quick. I hate going through them because they are known Backdoor sellers.

Back
Top Bottom