Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anniversary 990 is the dopest NB release of the year IMO.  Understated, simple, amazing retro details. And I am such a sucker for all grey, especially in New Balance.  If anyone has or knows where there is a size 10, please let me know.    

For those that are interested in B&B 2. They sent out this following message.

*Note - These shoes have not launched. We will be launching 1/2 of the pairs online before the holiday and the remaining half in late January. No pairs will ship until the in store launch in late January.

looks good! will be a few days before my pairs arrive.
what's your take on the sizing?

for me they definitely fit a half size big just like all my other NB's. they are also wider like most NBs but the sole is extra wide so even you size down you still wont get that ProtoJ side-rollover which is good...

Last edited:
Just tried on the salmon soles and wow I can't eem fit these things at all 280 down the damn drain. :smh:

sorry to hear they don't fit. i'm sure you can sell it to someone else... (i remember jellyfish wanting a pair) and not lose any money.

didnt know pacsun had some NBs lol anyway for those interested, they have almost an FSR of the green 998s and burgundy 1300s

use code: DEALRMN and you get 20% off $100 and includes free shipping

my bnb email came late. oh well. id like a nice camo cw 574, but would prefer one with less hype around it, and is more readily available

NB 998 on Kith for anyone interested, 160.00

Last edited:
Yeah, $160 is kind of crazy for these.  Supposedly, it is a very limited release this time and very few shops in the US will get them.  Packers has them at $130, but it's in store only, and they will not ship.      

I sat here and made like 5 pairs of custom 574s on the site. I have to at least order 1.

Those 998's are clean, but not 160 clean. I'll get them when or if the reach lees than 110 again.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the 30th anniversary 990 in size 11 or 11.5 let me know via PM ASAP.

As has been mentioned previously, these fit a half size big, so that's more like size 11.5 or 12.

My 990's came in today, gotta say I love the quality and the simplicity of them. Very clean

Will post better pics soon

Last edited:
Mine 990's just came in too!  Awesome shoes.  I like them even better in person than I thought I would.       

ha, both of you guys PMd me too, glad you got them. they look really good.
my pair should be delivered tomorrow, and a bunch of friends pairs on friday. probably wont pick them up till the weekend though.

I've decided to give in and buy a pair of Salmon Soles as a Christmas gift to myself.

Then I'll call it a 2012 for sneaker buying. 
happy.gif

Hey guys I did a review on the 1300 Made in the USA. A real real awesome shoe in my opinion and really got me into new balance. I'm just starting the channel up so if you guys could sub I'd appreciate it big time! Here's the vid...

Back
Top Bottom