Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know they've been posted to death, but my West NYC's finally came today, ended up going with a size 11... I haven't been this excited for a sneaker in a minute, I was so disappointed I wasn't able to buy retail when they released, but just having these almost makes up for it despite the ridiculous reseller price (had to cop now before they become "Kennedy" rare).  I usually water/stain proof my suede kicks, not sure if I should mess with these though...

Last edited:
Those red 999s are definitely going to be copped. The blues are really nice as well but look too similar to the RF Steel Blues that I already have..

some new pics surfaced on the bay for those spring release 999s with non-Feature LV glamour shots. these both looks smoking...

man if i had to chose one which color should i get?

yikes sorry for the extra large pics... i dont have photoshop at work.

That red pair is a must cop :smokin

Fall '13 preview I just came across. Some nice GR's for sure this year.

Dope 1500 Black/White :nthat: and Red 998s :pimp: . Can't wait to see them in person...

Big Ups to my dudes at Leaders 
pimp.gif

Nice cop @Stunna :smokin

Last edited:
if anyone is looking for nicekicks x NB 1500 in size 11, Capsule Toronto has a pair for $170 at 40% off. was annoyed it was not my size. definitely worth a call, they might still be there. the owner does speak somewhat broken english, so be ready to annunciate your words clearly!

(416) 926-1845
c-apsule.com

Wait so Capsule has a size 11 Nicekicks 1500? I might need to make that call.

Last edited:
if anyone is looking for nicekicks x NB 1500 in size 11, Capsule Toronto has a pair for $170 at 40% off. was annoyed it was not my size. definitely worth a call, they might still be there. the owner does speak somewhat broken english, so be ready to annunciate your words clearly!

(416) 926-1845
c-apsule.com

edit: size 10, might push it and do a 9.5 in a dire situation. thanks GTFan. nice video of the pebble's btw. hoping they do another 30% off regular sometime soon. ended up getting the military's for 98 shipped not long ago.

What's the 40% off from? Just checked their site, they also have the MT580XCO UNDFTD X LA MJC X COLETTE in a size 13 for 180 CAD if anyone's looking. some other scattered shoes/sizes. Worth a look.

Last edited:
Big Ups to my dudes at Leaders 
pimp.gif
those are nice, my local spot only has the black ones though.  this forum is bad for my wallet man, every time someone posts something that didn't really stick out to me before, I see it in a new context/angle/light when they post it and suddenly have to cop (ie. Pebble Blue 998).  I've never had a 1700 - they look good on foot? I imagine they're super comfortable (isn't it the higher the model number the more comfortable the New Balance is supposed to be)?

to those who asked about c-apsule: the 40% off was in-store but they might be willing to do a phone order with that price. for some reason, they didn't mark down any of the really nice NB's EXCEPT the nicekicks. size 11 only. 40% off was part of an ongoing boxing day sale. should still be going on, i was there on the 15th. and yes, they get some well-selected releases. the owner suggested that he might start doing more nb releases if the demand is there.

dadbath- thanks a lot for the heads up. i think the 10.5 would be a stretch for me in 998's, but thank you. also, you have a very interesting sn.

the red 998's look very nice from that spring teaser. funny that you guys mention the "glamour shots". NB is the absolute worst for that, especially once hypebeast or anyone shoots them. even jcrew has a tendency to go a little overboard on their tweaking.

757- the NB collaborations seem to sit. They go on sale as well. I got my 998JC3 (military) for $98 shipped. The shoes themselves were on sale for $140, and J. Crew did a F&F 30% off everything. I think they made a mistake in giving me free shipping since my pre-discount total was over their $125 minimum. Not a bad deal and hopefully they don't get wise to it. I'll post it here if I find a code that'll work for their NB's.

Phone ordered my Navy 990s from Feature earlier today just to make sure I have a pair on lock. I like the Navy colorway even more than the Grey, so I'm fine paying what would go to tax on shipping. Already got tracking for them too!

Finally got my Mojitos in today!! Gonna take on feet pics asap. Very happy :smile:

P.s. Both 999 look fantastic, cant wait for them to drop!

757- the NB collaborations seem to sit. They go on sale as well. I got my 998JC3 (military) for $98 shipped. The shoes themselves were on sale for $140, and J. Crew did a F&F 30% off everything. I think they made a mistake in giving me free shipping since my pre-discount total was over their $125 minimum. Not a bad deal and hopefully they don't get wise to it. I'll post it here if I find a code that'll work for their NB's.

Appreciate that man. I'll def keep an eye out. Another F&F sometime soon would be love.

Here's my review of the Pebble Blue 998s. I love them. Enjoy!

I always turn the sound off when i watch these. 1 minute of listening to that makes me wanna blow my brains out 
laugh.gif

EDIT: IM DYYYYINNNNG AT THE END. THIS DUDE REALLY STARTS JUMPING UP AND DOWN. Shouts to the mom jeans too. I hate to be mean, but my gawwddd.

short+jeans.jpg

Last edited:

(416) 926-1845
c-apsule.com

edit: size 10, might push it and do a 9.5 in a dire situation. thanks GTFan. nice video of the pebble's btw. hoping they do another 30% off regular sometime soon. ended up getting the military's for 98 shipped not long ago.
Yo good looking out on this tip! Definitely repped... Scooped them up.

They werent' marked down but they ended up being $186 Canadian shipped to NY

they were like "how did you know we had these?" so maybe if you go back in say you helped em make a sale and you want your commission!

Back
Top Bottom