Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So this guy tells me these 580's are worth $500 and his price is set SMH even FC has them at $325 and they're a consignment site smh welp

Wow, I've been out of town for a few days and I missed out on 20 pages!

First of all, thank you to niketalk13, higuy, and Nowitzness for mentioning me in connection with TeamNB. I'm very flattered and I would love to help in any way that I can. Nowitzness, I hope you reconsider about officially joining the team, you've been contributing here for a long time and I think it would be great for the team to include you right from the start.

And thank you to GTFan for providing the application guidelines.

I second what higuy and niketalk13 said about the spirit of the team. I sincerely hope that will be an extension of the positive, helpful, inclusive, and communal nature of this thread.

With that in mind...

This is dadbath applying for TeamNB. Size 11, Toronto.

My first NB was a pair of 574s around 2002. Since then my respect and appreciation for the company has grown with my collection. While I'm still interested in other brands, I feel that New Balance distinguishes itself by rewarding its customers, rather than testing their patience. I first realized just how unique New Balance is when they released the "Flimby Heroes" pack to celebrate their 100th anniversary. What other brand would celebrate long-serving factory workers with top-notch recreations of classic models in spot-on original colourways? This pack summed up everything which make New Balance special: properly honouring its rich heritage, respecting their workers, and consistently crafting beautiful, comfortable, high-quality products. I believe this corporate culture attracts consumers who are discerning and appreciative of all that the brand has to offer, which is why I think think this thread has thrived.

I also love the fact that New Balance seems to attract such a diverse audience. I enjoy seeing contributions in this thread from NTers all over the world and sharing links from sites in Europe, Asia, etc. Over the years I've been lucky enough to travel to some of the world's greatest New Balance hotbeds, such as London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and New York. In visiting sneaker stores around the world I'm always struck by the passion which unites New Balance fans. While other brands can breed a disgruntled, competitive, and aloof form of sneakerhead, New Balance fans always seem happy to share their love and knowledge.

It's been exciting to see the NB community on NT grow over the months and years. While the higher-profile collaborations may first attract new people, I believe that the information shared in this thread helps newcomers to appreciate other models and to learn that they don't need to stick to limited editions to find amazing sneakers from New Balance, ensuring that this community will continue to grow and thrive.

Favourite model? That's a tough one. Lately I'd say the made in USA 1300, but previously the made in UK 576, 577, and 670.

I don't have full collection pictures (that would require some time), but here are a few pictures I've previously posted in this thread. I can add some more later.

Team newbalance!!

Firstly this thread has exploded!!! Granted I haven't been here long but that still is no testament to my love for sneakers! And at the top of that sneaker love lays the New Balance brand. Due to my recent birth into the sneaker world, my new balance collections is not nearly as numerous as, say, stunna lol. But I was able to aquire some recent heat. I'm in the state of Maryland, for anyone else who maybe nearby. I always do my best when trying to help out those who were initially unable to purchase releases. I'll have to edit my pic into the post later. But I'll take any number that's available!
-Aaron

Last edited:
Dang I feel like when I do have time to post my pics/app I might not get in. It also stinks to follow some of these folks and their collections. LOL

I thought dadbath was a shoe in.

@EZ- dont feed that animal.  Let him starve
told him I have 300, and wont even read his reply lol he will reply again if serious about my price instead of his hyped up price. Mad i didnt jump on these back when i could get a pair for 3-320. cant pay 365 and really only wanted to drop 250-275. but whats 25 lol

So this guy tells me these 580's are worth $500 and his price is set SMH even FC has them at $325 and they're a consignment site smh welp
That's despicable... What size are you?  I think I saw someone on the forum with a Size 10 for sale.

good find on stone islands, I had assumed eBay would be my only shot. missed em online but good to see them hit a few spots

I'm in South Korea right now and New Balances are super popular. I think I see people wearing more New Balances than Nikes. I wore my West NYC's to the New Balance store and the employees were freaking out. Hahah then I showed one of the sales associates my Ball and Bucks back home and I think his head was about to explode.

I'm in South Korea right now and New Balances are super popular. I think I see people wearing more New Balances than Nikes. I wore my West NYC's to the New Balance store and the employees were freaking out. Hahah then I showed one of the sales associates my Ball and Bucks back home and I think his head was about to explode.
roll.gif
  this is what im envisioning 

Last edited:
anyone know the cheapest site to grab the M1500 GYB ? also im a 10 in 574 and 998s, do i size up to a 10.5 for 1500s? thanks! 

Back
Top Bottom