Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Texas has no state tax. Yet I don't have 100.69$. Can't wait till baseball season starts in a few weeks. Ballpark here I come! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Texas does have a sales tax. We don't have a state income tax though.

Wow, the Elite 999 is turning into the most widely available nb next to GR 574.  A couple months ago, everyone was worried about availability.

I'm happy to see a shoe that everyone wants finally get produced in quantities to satisfy everyone that wants them.
Yeah it's great - New Balance really did this release right and the 999's have been a huge hit...  I can't believe I almost paid $175 to get them before they dropped - so glad reason prevailed and I waited.  Even a month ago or so people were rushing to pick them up as soon as stock was available online - it's nice to see that they are still easily available for everyone that wants them...

Need West & Undefeated 580s. Only pair I got is Burn Rubbers. Love this shoe

even at 95shipped i'm hesitant....

so many shoes to cop, don't know which I like more :rolleyes FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

Remember if you're ordering from Footlocker or Eastbay,
They both are known to ship in the white bag of box death, instead of double boxing.
They only automatically double box on Jordans and limited or signature line Nikes.
So if you care about the NB box, pay the $3.99 for the gift box.

Last edited:
Recently picked up my first pair of NBs. While searching online for sites that would have the Lebron Corks I found Kith. The link took mr straight to the page with the 999 elites, fell in love instantly, especially after reading the upper was made with pigskin. These joints are amazingly comfortable!!!

Plan on copping either the grey or navy anniversary 576 this weekend. Think I may pass on the AJ 13s to do so. After that copping the red 999 elites. Probably cop a few more obtainable pairs before I get on the hunt for pairs like the West NYC and Fingercroxx. Those pigeon joints and the Atmos 996s are :pimp: !!!

Last edited:
Nice Red Devils, sir.  So dope. 
I think those are 574 IDs, right? I'd thought about doing that.
Well, consider that a compliment because at a quick glance they look amazingly close to the real deal.  
laugh.gif
  Good work on those IDs.  

I wish NB would allow different colorblocking so that getting your shoes dyed didn't have to be a solution to having an all black upper.  I could substitute almost any color for the red in the Red Devil look and be happy.   

Back
Top Bottom