Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

9.5uk or 9.5us? My 10us fits fine but was gonna try for a 9uk to compare sizing since people were complaining they ran big. I didnt really notice. Might be the wide foot lol.

featurelv just got the 1300ggb. they take phone orders.   702-463-3322 or email them at [email protected]

in other news, when the CT site took forever to load, I knew I wasn't gonna be able to cop.  got the AM 1 2013 London on endclothing as a consolation prize.  Hope everyone who got the tassie devils enjoys their pair.

Last edited:
Broke these out of the box

That's the actual Sun, not a flash. Amazing! No rain, finally.

Indoors:

I'm tempted to get the Floral 574. Could be a consolation prize for missing out on the size 13 Country Fair pair.

Ya so I know I don't post here a lot but I've been lurking this thread for a good 6 months now (even before I created an account). And I have to say I do think the whole concept of having a "Team" with matching shirts and hoodies seems a bit corny. Even though we're all sneakerheads, and shoes are our passion, they are still just shoes. I understand wanting to be a part of a community that shares the same passion for New Balances as you, but like someone said earlier, that's what this thread is for. Trying to make an exclusive group just makes others feel left out, and it has minimal effects on resellers' ability to obtain information about releases. The whole thing seems quite childish to me. 

Appreciate the YCMC code from a few pages back. I ordered the blue 999 elites for 90 shipped.
smokin.gif

Hopefully I dont experience some of the chipping issues others have reported on the reds.

I like the Tassie's now! I was trying hard not to like them too because of how hard it'll be to get it : (

Can anybody PM me which online stores will be getting them tomorrow? I'd really appreciate it.

Ya so I know I don't post here a lot but I've been lurking this thread for a good 6 months now (even before I created an account). And I have to say I do think the whole concept of having a "Team" with matching shirts and hoodies seems a bit corny. Even though we're all sneakerheads, and shoes are our passion, they are still just shoes. I understand wanting to be a part of a community that shares the same passion for New Balances as you, but like someone said earlier, that's what this thread is for. Trying to make an exclusive group just makes others feel left out, and it has minimal effects on resellers' ability to obtain information about releases. The whole thing seems quite childish to me. 
let me preface this with the fact that I'm glad you're finally starting to post here after awhile of lurking.

With that being said, I agree with PhinsFan and I feel like this entire discussion is a bit pointless.  If this thread wants to have a team then its up to the regulars of this thread.  It doesn't harm the thread at all because ALL of the members of team NB are kind, contributing members to this community. there are also many teams dedicated to other shoes as well, like team roshe who just had their own shirt made up (maybe a good idea would be to release some shirts/hoodies to non-team members of this thread like they did?).  

If you think the idea of team NB is elitist/dumb/etc, no one is forcing you to apply.  and just because you're not apart of team NB doesn't mean you can't enjoy the releases as much as the members on team do. personally, I have little interest in joining the team, but i respect that they exist and will continue to help this thread however I can.

Back
Top Bottom