Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Gentlemen, P's&Q's in Philly and kick theory in Georgia both have GNRs in stock. Don't know if Kick theory is allowing phone orders on these but p's&q's has them on their web store

edit: just got off of the phone with kick theory, only size 8 and 8.5 available

Last edited:
Gt fan you mentioned something about a rumored Ubiq x New Balance 1600 (Benjamin) wider release on Yoanty's live chat what are the details on that rumor?

Gt fan you mentioned something about a rumored Ubiq x New Balance 1600 (Benjamin) wider release on Yoanty's live chat what are the details on that rumor?

I saw on instagram Feature LV will release Benjamins will release on 8/3. But it said no phone orders. No details on retail price. I also saw a couple european shops will release on 8/16.

Im blanking on whobput these out

Last edited:
Gentlemen, P's&Q's in Philly and kick theory in Georgia both have GNRs in stock. Don't know if Kick theory is allowing phone orders on these but p's&q's has them on their web store

edit: just got off of the phone with kick theory, only size 8 and 8.5 available
More sizes will be arriving at more retailers next week. Keep checking.
It's not a rumor. They'll be hitting more accounts in the next week or two, with set releases.

Pebble blues won off ebay for $80 free shipping, had ebay bucks brought it down to 63 shipped. Pretty much DS condition haha so happy

got these for 99 shipped of ebay but im suspecting they are fakes ! any new balance experts out there ? please clarify

chinese box label i got them in

Untitled by southwesthouston, on Flickr

white mesh , aren't these supposed to have grey mesh toes ?

red texture seems different

Untitled by southwesthouston, on Flickr\

these are a sz 8.5 by the way

Those look hella fake man, plus the box they came in doesn't even match up. It has the made in the USA label on it despite that the elites are made in china. Hate to say it but you got beat.

Yea :frown:
I emailed the eBay seller and told me I can send them back to him, do I have to open a eBay case first before sending them back ?

Back
Top Bottom