Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't, I know djbucko is an entirely different person, it was a joke, if you saw djbuckos post from a few days ago you would understand the context of my post.:D

Yeah it got the joke pal. Exactly the kind of pecker that makes reading these threads pretty much unbearable at the time of any kind of release. A shame really given how informative this thread generally is.

As for that kip guy contributing to this thread. Well, I guess if you count the above nonsense postings plus practically begging in tears for other hype releases he is trying to source interspersed with trying to sell shoes in here I guess he contributes a lot.

Interesting to hear about the RF 997. All I can say is I hope NB at least get a couple of og colourways out of the door prior to the hype releases.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the Norse Projects releasing in the states? Did the release completely slip by me? 
eyes.gif

wish this thread was smaller like before. all these new hypebeasts coming at the regulars.

go back to forum 8

Went ahead an got em, did it before I regreted passing. The sweatshirt material is a nice touch...

Back
Top Bottom