Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can the pebble blues be ordered over the phone from jcrew?

yes, just have the item number for the 998
checked J.crews site and didnt see anything about the Pebble Blue 998s. can anyone help with a product number or anything? googled them and checked sneakernews who is usually pretty good about including product numbers but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I definitely want to add these to the collection. 

Lol truth

Fieg did the same thing last year with his "4th of July" pack

I'm pretty sure new balance actually dropped those because more shops than Kith had those. However, he did do it when Kith had its grand opening and dropped a red and a green 574.

Thanks and what about the heel cup can u just use angelus

I would imagine, that's typically the go to. I kind of like the grey heel-tab but I know it doesn't look like OG devils.

I will do Red devil custom 574 eventually :smokin

checked J.crews site and didnt see anything about the Pebble Blue 998s. can anyone help with a product number or anything? googled them and checked sneakernews who is usually pretty good about including product numbers but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I definitely want to add these to the collection. 

go on the website and find the 998 model number code. The number is the same for all colors. Then give them the color you are looking for. Number code,,,, color "pebble blue"

Need a size swap! I got a size 11.5 and I need a 12,... Deadstock only.

Hey guys i need help locating a size 10 or 9.5 salmon soles. Cant find nothing anywhere. Any leads would be appreciated.
I saw a pair of DS 9.5 at soledoutnyc's IG page. Go hit them up. Probably wanna go with the 9.5 instead of 10. I have wide foot and 10 is still too roomy for me.

I saw a pair of DS 9.5 at soledoutnyc's IG page. Go hit them up. Probably wanna go with the 9.5 instead of 10. I have wide foot and 10 is still too roomy for me.

Thanks but Its already sold......to me!!! Lol. S/o to majestic for the lead!!! Finally got one of my grails!!! NT never fails!

If you need a pair of these GEMS hit up J.Crew's 24 hour customer service... Tell them the bawl Crispy sent you for free shipping! All you need is the Style Number (#95527) and the Model Number (M998JS1)... Make sure you specify "Pebble Blue". Some sizes are on back order for November, but I feel like its worth the wait! These might go down as one of the best 998 color ways!!! Get on it Peoples!

Your Dude with the Tude,
Crispo

I just got the 990 Original in the Blue / Green.  I haven't seen anyone else with them yet.  Made in USA, look and feel goooood.  I'm loving them

Back
Top Bottom