Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

pebble blues are very tempting....but i just copped MC racers from RRS yesterday w $25 off :/

and then those EB gel sagas drop tomorrow...

ah decisions decisions

False, Euro sites should have them this Saturday
nerd.gif
which euro sites?

trying to double up

at first I didn't know why people would post the first three digits of their order number followed by xx.

now I know why.

dudes...need some help quick...what is the fit of the 998 tannery mints like? i'm a tts 12, but i'm wearing 11.5 in most nb's, all of my 998s except my tassie devils which are 11, not too snug, but i assume they fit really big and are asian made! 

i'm looking for the tannery mints in 11.5, but its a pain in the ***! i get offered 12s and 11s all the time, and now i wonder if i could pull off an 11 like the tassies, or if the fit smaller, go up to a 12. 

i would rather take a half size down, cant stand swimming in them...

so opinions please...just want to secure a pair already! -.-

dudes...need some help quick...what is the fit of the 998 tannery mints like? i'm a tts 12, but i'm wearing 11.5 in most nb's, all of my 998s except my tassie devils which are 11, not too snug, but i assume they fit really big and are asian made! 
i'm looking for the tannery mints in 11.5, but its a pain in the ***! i get offered 12s and 11s all the time, and now i wonder if i could pull off an 11 like the tassies, or if the fit smaller, go up to a 12. 
i would rather take a half size down, cant stand swimming in them...
so opinions please...just want to secure a pair already! -.-
I also am a Tts us12... In almost all NB models I wear a size 11.5 except for the 576 & 998. These 998's from Concepts fit snug to me. I have a 11.5 in the Cnotes, and I need a 12. I would take what you can get. I imagine the Mints will run the same.

Hi,

This my first post so hope I don't go on to much.

Though I live in the U.K. i have never really bought any New Balance but would like a change from Nike and I have just come across the New Balance Blue tab and I like the colour. Just wondering which one of the three would be best for performance " GYM " and are they a limited release shoe?

Thanks

Pair arrived and is gone before I could look at it.

Send em to my buddy in Europe who hooks me up with pairs of everything else (besides nb, asics, etc)
repped for being a good connect. i appreciate that even if its not me thats receiving them. btw, mines came in! :D stoked mann

Back
Top Bottom