Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

laugh.gif
 only 1 12 on feeBay, and dude wants like 450 i think. I'd pay 350 in a heartbeat

and yea i like a roomier fit in my kicks, and 12 is what i buy in all my NBs. 

Damn did anyone else receive the wrong size for their order. I ordered a sz 9.5 and i just opened my box to a sz 10. I have a feeling im the only one who got screwed over. then again i cant complain that much considering i was lucky enough to get a pair.

You feel that you can't complain when you haven't received something you paid for??

You need to man up and start chewing cncpts out over this.

Got my Mints in and gotta say I love them! Big fan of perforated materials. The color's on point, I was fearful they'd be too dark, but it's definitely a sweet mint shade. These are slick no doubt. Also got in some GR's I've held off on earlier in the year but picked them up for the month. Just waiting for my M996GL's to arrive and October's about finished, lol.

Last edited:
For anyone still looking for the "rain mac" made in UK 577s Nice kicks has both pairs FSR and the 40% off code brings them to 102 shipped. I just bought both colorways. Code is 400k and is valid for 4 hours via their FB page

Also got shipping for pebble blues, most sizes are showing available on the website so everyone should get theirs within the next couple weeks.

Got mine too. Yesss. Month of the 998 is almost complete. Just waiting to cop the Rebel Navy 998s now.

New info

RF X NB 1600

Dark Purple toe

Black leather on the back

Pink and Beige Side panels

I hope my boy is wrong, not feeling those colors

And the 997 i think it was put on hold 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom