Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just received the Burgundy 990's from Zappos VIP for a great price. I went TTS on them but definitely need to go down to an 11 which is sold out.

Anyone know of another site to grab these below retail?

Any ideas where I can find an M1300NB (grapes) in a 7.5 ?

I've checked ebay, pys, newbalance, zappos and others, but the smallest size I can find is an 8.  (the size 7 at FlightClub would be too small).

Thanks..

Good day fam, just wanted to share my latest work.

8)

There's a few more NB pairs in my IG account.
Thanks!

Hardwork paid off fam :smokin :smokin

Anyone know if anyone is selling the Hanon X New Balance 1500 in size 9-9.5? Been looking everywhere :/

Few weeks ago browsing online I ran across a last pair deal from SNS on one of the tea packs for $40. I jumped on it at that price. Well they came in today and wow quality is on par! The all suede is clean and buttery even better then the County Fair pair I picked up. Anyways not much else to detail on it, extra pair of laces in the tea bag, and a unique insole, but I have noticed prices dropping locally on the full set. They've been sitting for awhile especially at the original high priced retail points. But if anyone's watching the sales, price drops, and are considering, them don't hesitate. Beautiful finish and quality on it.
Great pick up. That shoe probably cost that much just to produce it. The quality on the Tea Pack is incredible.

1600s are the best in the pack IMO. Materials are nice but for some reason they have a weird smell.

got these today..i thank everyone that responded to my 100s of questions for sizing on 998s..after trying them on...i still can't say if they fit tts or big..i got a size 11.5US and they seem to run like .25 bigger than my other sneakers 11.5US..which is actually good..also since they are very soft, you may be able to go half size down..but again..not sure.. i m happy i won't have to exchange them!

ps: this cw is awesome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom