Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Couple of quick question for those of you who "Customize" your customs after you receive them.  

1.  What type paint or dye do you use on the mesh?  

I've heard some people use Tulip but I'm not sure where to locate that paint.  Would you suggest Angelus suede dye?

http://angelusdirect.com/products/angelus-suede-dye

2.  What type of paint do you use for the grey on the sole?

I would like for my entire sole to be white.  Would Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint work?

3.  What paint do you use on the heel cup?  

I would like to paint the heel cup to match the heel color.

Thanks!

Couple of quick question for those of you who "Customize" your customs after you receive them.  

1.  What type paint or dye do you use on the mesh?  
I've heard some people use Tulip but I'm not sure where to locate that paint.  Would you suggest Angelus suede dye?
http://angelusdirect.com/products/angelus-suede-dye

2.  What type of paint do you use for the grey on the sole?
I would like for my entire sole to be white.  Would Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint work?

3.  What paint do you use on the heel cup?  
I would like to paint the heel cup to match the heel color.

Thanks!
Angelus has a product that they use to make the paint a little thinner so it can be used with an airbrush and supposedly you can use it on mesh as well. Angelusdirect.com i think says stuff about it or is it angelusdirect.net? im not sure but one of those has it in there

For those interested in the BR with the dope box
ppl going to be camping inside of a bar now?

Anyone know of any stores that still have the Day Autobahns left? I know they sat a little bit longer than the Nights, but I doubt any made it this long. If anyone has any leads on a US 11 send me a message!

these are pretty much gone...anyone that couldn't get the night pair got the day pair as consolation price.

best bet might be checking the bay.

Last edited:

really!!! Day > Night to me... Nights were an easy pass.
Nights might be my favorite sneaker release of the year to be honest. Up there with the Clot AM1.
these are pretty much gone...anyone that couldn't get the night pair got the day pair as consolation price.

best bet might be checking the bay.
Yeah I'll be patient with them..Hopefully I can find a desperate reseller that'll let em go for retail lol.

got both for a friend... i like the Nights, clots are just alright to me....... C-Notes are definitely one of my favorite.
I wish I got a pair of C-Notes...I got the Tannery Mints instead, but wasn't really a fan of the color so I gave em to my friend.

Last edited:

I wish I got a pair of C-Notes...I got the Tannery Mints instead, but wasn't really a fan of the color so I gave em to my friend.
Love the Mints, also one of my favorite but those C-Notes are so sick in person and quality is just amazing.

You should get a pair since resell price is not that high..

Last edited:
how do you like the publish brand joggers? For some reason mine like twist after the new so the seam seams to want to run down the center of my shin which is weird

I can't get myself to like my pair.  Been contemplating on putting it up for sale and using the money on Asic Volcano.  The same goes for my New Balance Benjamins too.  I guess the reds on Asics have a better hue and tone to it IMO.

how do you like the publish brand joggers? For some reason mine like twist after the new so the seam seams to want to run down the center of my shin which is weird

Thats how they are. Only thing i dont like about them is when you sit they raise up >:

It only happens on the left leg and I'm constantly twisting it back with my ocd. I'll eventually get over it.

I can't get myself to like my pair.  Been contemplating on putting it up for sale and using the money on Asic Volcano.  The same goes for my New Balance Benjamins too.  I guess the reds on Asics have a better hue and tone to it IMO.
I just don't see how people could not like them. I guess it's my opinion though...I'd never take Volcanoes over the Tannerys.

Back
Top Bottom