Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

is it common to experience heel slippage in 998s and 1500s? I have to 1/2 size down and fully lace/tighten my shoelaces to prevent it.

anyone recommend a rope lace color for New balance tannery mints?
if you like it than who cares, but please dont put rope laces in any NBs 
frown.gif

First post on NT, basically coming from NSB.org and pretty much sick and tired of SB's. I've needed a change for a while so here I am.

Hoping you guys wouldn't mind answering a size question for me. I'm a size 10 in pretty much any Nike shoe and was wondering how NB's fit, specifically 998's? Are they tts?
Welcome. All that "tiff highs, y0!" crap had you plexed? Although the SB thread on here is still a great thread, it was pretty clownish on NSB when I used to go on, havent peeped that site in awhile though.

Anyone know when those green and black 577s are being released?  Same color blocking--and I am guessing  apart of the same "pack"--as the 577OOK and 577RRK.

Based on my deduction skills, they would name it the 577GGK.  Thanks!

Anyone know when those green and black 577s are being released?  Same color blocking--and I am guessing  apart of the same "pack"--as the 577OOK and 577RRK.

Based on my deduction skills, they would name it the 577GGK.  Thanks!
Ive heard its a possible spring release along with the blue ones!

just found out about the NB france edition. those are so nice imo. wish it wasnt so limited so i could get a pair.

has NB done anything else like that?

Barbershop 1600 burgundy or St Alfred's?

I'm kind of feeling the Barbershops more.
My vote also goes to the 1600.  Having seen both in person, this is by far the nicest (and only) 1600 that I liked.  the quality of the materials and overall color blocking is sick.  The lining on them super soft, as found the STA GL3.  butter!

That said, i'm cheaping out and hoping I can find them discounted in a couple of months.  Too many damn shoes I want this time of year already.

Back
Top Bottom