Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^ Yep. There have been a few times I missed out because I waited too long for a price drop, but it usually works out. There are just too many shoes dropping for GRs to not go on sale, save a few rare instances.

$170 is nuts, IMO. And that's not even including shipping. I'll take my chances with being a cheapskate. :lol:

Just a heads up for those interested.

The NickKicks 1600s are gonna be avail on the 29th with free shipping on Ecapcity.com

smokin.gif
thanks, everytime i hear of a place getting them, it was too late by time i call

^ Yep. There have been a few times I missed out because I waited too long for a price drop, but it usually works out. There are just too many shoes dropping for GRs to not go on sale, save a few rare instances.

$170 is nuts, IMO. And that's not even including shipping. I'll take my chances with being a cheapskate. :lol:

Just saw those two 1500s I posted about earlier from WestNYC on Extra Butter for $175 and that's without shipping. Gouge, gouge.

get-money.gif

Man, if GR 1500s start at $175 now, imagine collab pricing. It's gonna get ugly for my wallet and marriage. :lol: :smh:

$175 is still cheap compared to what we Europeans have to pay for the US made models... just be glad the best models are US made

iunno why cats keep complaining, most go into a sale anyway, then its up for grabs for like 100 bucks..but i dont see price complaints coming from a "limited" shoe 
mean.gif
eyes.gif

New Balance needs to do the sneaker community a favor and release these beauties! 

New Balance NBX 900!

Last edited:

iunno why cats keep complaining, most go into a sale anyway, then its up for grabs for like 100 bucks..but i dont see price complaints coming from a "limited" shoe 
mean.gif
eyes.gif

small sizes gone instantly.. take the 998bt for example i don't think below 10 lasted 5 minutes on ycmc..

If you're a 10.5 and above, you're good for that whole waiting on US/UK GR's to drop on sale. Small footers, not so much lol. smh.

Last edited:
Are you guys kidding me? In the UK we have to pay £145 for US 998s. That is like $240. Think yourselves lucky.

Back
Top Bottom