Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How you get those 1300s for $120?

They coming up $160
nerd.gif
gotta enter the coupon code at checkout

So i just looked up some shoes with shipping and there making their money back, cheapest is $17.41

Completely missed out on independences.

Some of is at the shop are
mean.gif

Wish they would've been a normal allocation release.
you could of emailed J Crew or called them up as they were taking pre-orders...guess you did not get the memo. 
ohwell.gif

Independence Days just arrived. Quality is unreal, suede is definitely just as nice as either if the cncpts from last year.

Now to find those 998MDs..

Last edited:
Independence Days just arrived. Quality is unreal, suede is definitely just as nice as either if the cncpts from last year.

quality is no different from any USA made 998. Probably made in the same factory as other 998's using same materials. PLEASE STOP HYPING THIS RELEASE MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS. THEY ARE ON PAR WITH OTHER USA 998'S NOTHING MORE OR LESS

Last edited:
Lol wow. I'm not hyping anything, I'm just saying the tannerys and c-notes are known to have outstanding materials, and these are right on par. Not taking anything away from any other 998, these are just the only three pairs I have. Why you so upset?

I know this will be a tough one... but I'm on the hunt for the 998 BB and BR in a size 10 if anyone can help a friend out. They haven't shown up on ebay in my size in a while. I need these to make up for my lack of Independence Day's. 

Last edited:
Lol wow. I'm not hyping anything, I'm just saying the tannerys and c-notes are known to have outstanding materials, and these are right on par. Not taking anything away from any other 998, these are just the only three pairs I have. Why you so upset?
upset for what? You said "quality is unreal" as if its not the same on all USA made 998's. Just saying quality is not unusual when it comes to USA 998's.

upset for what? You said "quality is unreal" as if its not the same on all USA made 998's. Just saying quality is not unusual when it comes to USA 998's.

Yelling in caps, quoting my post twice.. Anyway how does me saying that insinuate that other USA made 998s are inferior? You're reading too much my post and just looking for stuff to criticize.

Dudes in this thread are touchy, man.

^^agreed

Maybe he is just happy with his purchase and want's to share a good customer experience. New balance quality is top notch, I get excited every time I have a new pair. What's the big deal. 

dang i need some sort of a jb/nike/ronnie shoe connect cause new balance collabs/etc seems like the only shoes i can get xD

someone pm/hit me up haha

quality is no different from any USA made 998. Probably made in the same factory as other 998's using same materials. PLEASE STOP HYPING THIS RELEASE MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS. THEY ARE ON PAR WITH OTHER USA 998'S NOTHING MORE OR LESS

Whoever drops the next link to the 998MDs is getting the biggest e-props from me lol. Those things are gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom