Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn, I've been sleeping under a rock in regards to this JCREW code. Just ordered another pair of Pebble Blues and a separate order for the Dark Militarys. Hopefully, this code is valid until these Concrete Jungles drop.

Last edited:
Does the J.Crew code still work? I tried entering it for the Pebble Blue and it didn't work. The code is TTLSVVCB correct?

It must be dead now then, I just tried it :/ that's really disappointing 

WTF?!? I literally just used it 49min ago when I made my post. If it's expired, talk about perfect timing for me after not checking this NB for over 2 weeks until today...:D

nooo.  was hoping this code would fly under the radar long enough till i got more funds to get a 3rd pair.  regardless, i'm very pleased with the money i saved. 

Thanks, but never tried ordering shoes from Canada, do you know the custom duty?

ive ordered from groovyshoes.ca and there was no duty.  my 997 cost me 200CAD.  conversions are in US' favor, so with USD you'll be paying less.  def check them out, i've had a great experience with them.

Hoping someone can chime in because I rather hear some feedback than taking a guess. 

I'm trying to get a pair of 998s and want to get sizing advice. I already saw the chart on page 301 but there is little feedback from those with wide feet. I wear an 11 in AM 1, Nike SBs and they fit snug. I tend to size up to an 11.5 in AM 90 and 95 because it's a bit more narrow up front. Having said that. Go with an 11 or 10.5 in the 998? I don't want heel slippage. Thanks, highly appreciated 
glasses.gif

thanks bro, just emailed them..they said 997gy will be restocked in Feb,2015...a long wait for me.
yup, they told me that as well.  was relieved to hear that from a reputable NB source.  look forward to getting like 2-3 pairs when they rerelease.  i need to double up, and get one for my dad too..  so we can both be
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
...lol

Back
Top Bottom