Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There were about ten people at concepts this morning...I hope a lot of future releases can be like this.  Underrated pair imo - maybe this will change a few minds.
I hope resale on these isn't too crazy, my school's Internet was down at noon...and I think your pics sold me, they look really nice. Repped!

I hope resale on these isn't too crazy, my school's Internet was down at noon...and I think your pics sold me, they look really nice. Repped!
Appreciate that man! 8.5 - 11 are still up just checked fyi (otherwise I'm sure you'll be able to find something <$200) 

Appreciate that man! 8.5 - 11 are still up just checked fyi (otherwise I'm sure you'll be able to find something <$200) 
I'm a 13, I think those permanently sold out by now haha 

I think I'll save up, maybe see if I can get a pair at a decent price as a Christmas present to myself! And I might just pick them up when they drop other places, but I can't resist the allure of the Concepts box. 
smokin.gif

White laces and maybe, but besides that I'am not a fan of the model - the color scheme tho is another story!

Exactly my sentiments.

Had these been a 577,990 or a 1400 I would have been all over these. Even more so than the Rose 997.

Last edited:

Are there still some folks who havent got shipping confirmations from the rose 997???
Had half given up already but i literally just got shipping confirmation for the rose a couple minutes ago (#38XXX).  Have hope everyone, cncpts will come through-

Had half given up already but i literally just got shipping confirmation for the rose a couple minutes ago (#38XXX).  Have hope everyone, cncpts will come through-

i second that..

my second pair just shipped.. now to wait for the regatta's to ship..

I love this model, but if they are anything like the last 2 colorways these will sit and be available on discount in the near future.

Im strongly thinkn about making a purchase but have thought exactly as you stated about they should be available. Jus dont wanna miss out...

Back
Top Bottom