Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New to this thread and didn't have time to read the majority of the posts but did anyone cop the RF 530 Central Park collabs? I just ordered some on saturday does anyone know if they fit true to size?

New to this thread and didn't have time to read the majority of the posts but did anyone cop the RF 530 Central Park collabs? I just ordered some on saturday does anyone know if they fit true to size?
They fit snug compared to other NB's. I'd go with your Nike size

well. I wanted a challenge and I got one. I had been playing with this cw on a 993 for a while and was convinced I could make one that was really dope. I dunno man, I like them alright but the 993 shape I got (only pair I own) was absolutely horrendous. just awful. Took an iron to them but not much you can do about the over all silhouette. These were ordered with the intent on the finishing touches done by me. Black tongue and heel area speckle midsole etc. overall I guess I really like them.  Just still not sold on the 993 model. I was straight RF in my head, like these are gonna change EVERYTHING lmao. Back to the drawing board. 

#1 New Balance of the year for me and I'm not much of a black shoes kinda guy.  There was no massive hype built unlike the Concept 997 Rose but surprised these flew off the shelves! Bravo W+H.

@ClarkWGrizwald, those actually look pretty awesome. I'd paint the white parts black too just to get that Only in Soho look going but i can see you were trying to be different. Good job. Do you seriously customize every pair you cop now?

#1 New Balance of the year for me and I'm not much of a black shoes kinda guy.  There was no massive hype built unlike the Concept 997 Rose but surprised these flew off the shelves! Bravo W+H.
not bad but too much black. could easily be a GR. imo  jcrew, rf, concepts made actual collaborations that differ from a regular GR.

2015 is going to be a good (expensive) year...

Today.

Got these as an Xmas gift. The ultramarine colour looks way better in person than it did in any pictures I saw. Very pleased with these.

^ Wouldn't fit in with my wardrobe but they do look nice there.

Any info on these? been a while since the pic surfaced:

Last edited:

^ Wouldn't fit in with my wardrobe but they do look nice there.

Any info on these? been a while since the pic surfaced:
They seem to be a 1500 Seamless with no release date set.

990GRY live at sneakerhead
I'm still somewhat newish to NB so excuse me if I ask, why the craze over these? I know they're OG, but they seem really simple to me...

Last edited:
not bad but too much black. could easily be a GR. imo  jcrew, rf, concepts made actual collaborations that differ from a regular GR.

i wish it was a gr they nobody would want them and you could get them on sale. By the way, in person, these are super nice. No pic does them justice.

I hate all these deals... makes me wanna buy when I shouldn't lol. Should I grab DS 990HLs for $90?

Last edited:
I hate all these deals... makes me wanna buy when I shouldn't lol. Should I grab DS 990HLs for $90?
me personally..i dont like most of the 990 besides the OG models that retroed initially.  i would save my money for next year's GRs.  they look really promising.  

me personally..i dont like most of the 990 besides the OG models that retroed initially.  i would save my money for next year's GRs.  they look really promising.  
Thanks for pulling me back from the cliff. I gotta restrain myself from all the year end sales!

Back
Top Bottom