Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

WhatItDoBroski WhatItDoBroski Being that the teal/blue on these pops I would go with those. Great summer shoe.Not that it matters but I was surprised at all the compliments I got from the Jordan loving crowd at my local mall. the grey IMHO is the safe bet. The hints of yellow and blue are good year round.

Last edited:
Repped. Got a pair of those grey 580s for $39.50 shipped.

Just realized though that coupon code gives only 25% off and not 35%. still a good deal though.

Last edited:
Right, going to buy 1 but I don't know which... M576PLK or M576PLG?

Last edited:

any particular reason? 

greys are easier to wear but I love the contrasting N logo on the PLKs more so than the PLGs...
i seen both in person, wasnt impressed by PLGs. Gray looked very "plasticy"

PLKs on the other hand looked great, i doubled up. 

i seen both in person, wasnt impressed by PLGs. Gray looked very "plasticy"

PLKs on the other hand looked great, i doubled up. 
I see, maybe the PLKs would stop me wearing my 997PRs as much so that might be good! I'd have to go TTS. Usually go .5 down, but I have the 576PUN in my TTS and they fit good but they are leather, does the suede make these fit any bigger at all?

I see, maybe the PLKs would stop me wearing my 997PRs as much so that might be good! I'd have to go TTS. Usually go .5 down, but I have the 576PUN in my TTS and they fit good but they are leather, does the suede make these fit any bigger at all?
i went tts and they fit me perfect, but since PUNs are all leather, maybe you wanna stick to your normal 0.5 down

Seeing Double 
nthat.gif

how much was shopmyoslife charging for the vernors? their site has been down ever since someone suggested it.

Back
Top Bottom