Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn, never thought I'd see the day those Pebble Blues hit final sale. Took what, 3 years? 
laugh.gif

yea don't pay more than $200 for them, especially because of how bad the shape the toe box is
actually looking to flip my pair, i bought them for retail a few years back and never really rocked them cus they run so damn big. Thanks for the price check guys.

Best 998 to date don't care what anyone says LOL, i need to double up before they go out of existence and then in 10 years they are worth mad $
I like them, there are other pairs that are great, 998grb, 998bb, the 998ah and rp have their fans but I love the earth tones on this pair.

haha you need to double up so when you beat one pair, you can rock the second but not to resell them

I like them, there are other pairs that are great, 998grb, 998bb, the 998ah and rp have their fans but I love the earth tones on this pair.

haha you need to double up so when you beat one pair, you can rock the second but not to resell them
Agree 998bb is a great pair seem impossible to find a ds pair in a 10.5

I'm confused with this global release date for the Luxury Goods. I thought Concepts was supposed to be the exclusive US store releasing them but now I see Premier is doing in store. Anyone else getting them like Ubiq or St. Alfred?

Back
Top Bottom