Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Check out pinkyy90 on IG... All massaging, some truly wild shaped NBs (in a good way)

Been trying to figure out how to get my 577SN1 sharp without an iron but haven't put much time into it yet
be careful if you do try the wet towel ironing, they reinforce the stitching with glue which will melt, you can push it back under the overlap, but it will smear if you dont keep an eye on it.

@kinggeorge5273  called today about the hilltop blues twice. I asked about them and the two "very personal stylists" I spoke to seemed clueless. I guess maybe it's a luck of the draw. Hopefully whoever I get on the phones tomorrow, will be able to help me out. I'm glad to hear about your update though, it gives me hope.
Placed my pre-order for the hilltop blues by emailing a "very personal stylist" today, who informed me that mid-july was the targeted shipping date.  Seems like the information is all over the place, unless they are all just pulling it all out of their axxes haha.  Anyway, glad my pre-order is in, now begins the wait 
nerd.gif

Repped both of you I knew 997 & 998 were models just didn't know what the other part meant

The number is the model (I.e. 997) and the letters refer the color way (I.e. GY = grey). So the new grey pair are called 997GY2 (since this is the second version of a previous release).

Lady from jcrew just called to confirm my hilltop preorder. She informed me that they are cutting off preorders. And she said these are supposedly gonna be harder to come by than independence or concrete jungles. Informed me that mine will ship on or b4 june 13. So glad i placed my preorder early. Cant wait to get them in hand

Last edited:
Lady from jcrew just called to confirm my hilltop preorder. She informed me that they are cutting off preorders. And she said these are supposedly gonna be harder to come by than independence or concrete jungles. Informed me that mine will ship on or b4 june 13. So glad i placed my preorder early. Cant wait to get them in hand

I just placed mine as well hopefully they hold their end of the deal!

is that the name for the new 998s they are about to drop? red brwn bluw cream

@migu420 the suede was cooked, i went too fast and too hot

just grabbed that new balance magazine for about $14 off amazon. Thanks for the tip @corridoni15

Well, they've updated the New Balance website, and removed the 990 customization....I wonder what this could mean! Maybe they're making room for those 998s
smokin.gif

^^^ just so you know, it's a strike against your credit score every time you apply for another credit card. It's called a "hard inquiry" it brings your score down a little bit everything your credit score has to be checked for approval. Glad you got he kicks on discount, I'm just saying in case you didn't already know this cause every single store in the mall offers 15 to 20% off when you apply for a card, so you don't want to do it too often.

On another note, those J Crews are insane.

Back
Top Bottom