Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Glad NB came thru. Time to eat fam!
z8a.gif

Looks like you're not getting chased out of town by the angry mob. Repped for the original info.

A few purchases just took the backseat. The 998 is one of my favorite silhouettes across most brands.

Awesome info dude! Crazy that it's true.
$200 for custom made 998's is completely fine with me.

Looks like you're not getting chased out of town by the angry mob. Repped for the original info.

A few purchases just took the backseat. The 998 is one of my favorite silhouettes across most brands.
Same here. Been looking at some other stuff but def skipping that now.

Hopefully NB roles this out soon!

she so fine

edit: is ml998 a typo os does the L mean something

also, let us take a moment and pray to the NB gods that they don't mess us up with puffy puff puffs.  ya'll know what i'm talking about

Last edited:
edit: is ml998 a typo os does the L mean something
I'm wondering the same thing. Only thing I could think of would be ML stands for "men's lifestyle" or something like that. I guess it doesn't have anything to do with where it is made since she said it's MiUSA but other MiUSA products use just "M".

Custom 998's!!!! Reading this right before I'm about to go to bed... Now I'll be up all night planning. 

Hate to ask but does 997gy2 have leather inner? Checked thread and someone asked but i didn't see answer, thanks for the knowledge in advance!

Back
Top Bottom