Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn trying my best not to recycle a CW or copy another persons lol, but those mowabbs are dope!

Last edited:
All these dope customs and HTB pics got me feeling some type of way.. Nice job guys! Had to break these out to hold me over till I receive mine.

Last edited:
word i must have missed that shoe from the crew..i looked on website and couldn't find it but my interest level really isn't there so effort and caring if i found it might have been the issue, good looks with the knowledge tho!

gotta give props to nb customer service once again!  received a faulty custom nb1 pair, part of the heel tab color came reflective silver instead of reflective black, minor but not insignificant, mesh was aligned, no problems there.  similar to previous poster @higuy i was offered a corrected pair, as well as a coupon for a free nb1 custom!  guys having customs coming in, check all your selections and make sure they came right, if not, a buy one get 3 pair deal awaits!
roll.gif

All this custom 998 heat is making me sad why can't NB just roll this out Worldwide or maybe they could get some kind of custom options going at flimby 1500 or 577 would be great as it is i'm seriously contemplating a US proxy shipping company to cop a pair. 

Last edited:
What happened?

Sadly, they're too big. I went true to size because that's what I did with my c-notes. i had high socks on when I tried them on, and my ankle just slid up and down. And unfortunately my perfectionism won't let me throw on a second pair of socks and call it a day.

Does anyone go half down in made in US 574's? 

I only own a single asian made pair of 574s in a 9.5 and feel like I could fit a 9. 

Wasn't sure if US pairs run the same.

Back
Top Bottom