Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I just got these from the feature sale last week, just wondering if the toebox is supposed to look like this or if I got a bad pair (1400 Jade) :

I just got these from the feature sale last week, just wondering if the toebox is supposed to look like this or if I got a bad pair (1400 Jade) :
I got the same pair. They just didn't stuff the shoes properly. It doesn't show when you wear them. Just throw some trees in there and it should straighten out

Got these last week. I'm pretty picky, but these are quality all around.  Very well made and only my second 577 ever:

Nighthawks arrived today. They came in a special J.Crew box:

Here's the info on the box wrapper:

...and here are the shoes:

Yes, I got pwned by J.Crew. I couldn't believe my eyes, so pulled out my pair of Pebble Blues just to make sure:

And finally, the size tag confirms this is a pair of Pebble Blues:

At least there's still hope for the REAL Nighthawks, whatever those wind up looking like...

Ultramarines came out 124 shipped for those who want them.
Tempting but I just sniped few things recently :smh:

Do you guys think this would have a chance of that 30 off?
I really want to grab this in a 9 and I would be set :smokin

any ideas where i can find some 998s in a size 14 feel like i have looked everywhere eBay, new balance, other stores etc.  help me out 

any ideas where i can find some 998s in a size 14 feel like i have looked everywhere eBay, new balance, other stores etc.  help me out 
Pretty sure 13 is the highest they come in most high end Lifestyle models, not sure 14 is in high demand and since it costs so much to make em they probably just stick with 13 being the cap. Sorry man I know its a struggle for big footers out there im right at a 13. 

Ultramarines came out 124 shipped for those who want them.
Tempting but I just sniped few things recently
mean.gif

Do you guys think this would have a chance of that 30 off?
I really want to grab this in a 9 and I would be set
smokin.gif
Unless sales tank I highly doubt it. The sales jcrew runs always apply to models that don't sell well most others are usually excluded. 

Weren't those Ultramarines less than $100 a few days ago when they had the 40 off sale??

Last edited:
Just curious to the consensus here, as I'm not the biggest new balance guy, is $180 good for a 1x worn pair of new balance central parks by Ronnie?

Back
Top Bottom