Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know CNS is a RF shoe, I just prefer to stay out of that thread, but can anyone let me know if anyone went a full size down and is okay with it, and super thin socks??

Any body know of any good new balance coupons for there website, ebates also has 20% cash back right now

LPU...

The day I decided Iwas going to get the 997 DOLs, NB removed them from the site. I had gift cards from the holidays so I went with these. They are VERY white.

I know CNS is a RF shoe, I just prefer to stay out of that thread, but can anyone let me know if anyone went a full size down and is okay with it, and super thin socks??
Those fit like any other 998. Get your normal 998 size.

Got my first (official) pair of 998s yesterday. Had the GT but ended up selling them because I wanted colors that were more wearable.

I went 0.5 down from GLIII and Flyknit Lunar size, but there was still way too much room so I ended up adding another insole and lacing them up all the way. At least next time I know what size to get.

Man those HTBs.. kicking myself for missing out trying to wait on a discount for them.

Anyone have any leads on a US7.5 por favor?

Got my first (official) pair of 998s yesterday. Had the GT but ended up selling them because I wanted colors that were more wearable.

I went 0.5 down from GLIII and Flyknit Lunar size, but there was still way too much room so I ended up adding another insole and lacing them up all the way. At least next time I know what size to get.

Do you mind telling me where you got the extra insoles? I'm looking for some for a used pair of 998's I bought that was missing one

Woah, those are nice. Growing up with that shade of green for sports and that grey mesh this is an easy cop when disco hits

Do you mind telling me where you got the extra insoles? I'm looking for some for a used pair of 998's I bought that was missing one
Sorry man, they were just a cheap pair of foam insoles I found at my local drugstore. I'm sure the same will work but it's not the factory NB ones.
Woah, those are nice. Growing up with that shade of green for sports and that grey mesh this is an easy cop when disco hits
Don't know if you were referring to my pic, but they're actually just grey and navy blue with hits of gold, no green! 998CSEF. Got em for 130 shipped on Rise45. Still some good discounts up on their January sale page.

Does ubiq really think folks will be beating the door down g or these? At $400 no way. Its the same with horween 998's. Stores are getting raffle happy and trying to raffle off sneakers that people are not checking for especially $400 new balances. Now if yhey cut the price in half im in.
There the only US store I've seen that's dropped them and grenson sold out of their pairs. There's only 800 being sold I don't think the US will too many of these as I've seen more overseas post for them than US. I like them but I'm an 7.5 in 576, the smallest size is 8 and have a good feeling these will run big so I'm holding off. Price tag is not too bad grenson makes some really nice products. This isn't your typical collab.

Last edited:
Any body know of any good new balance coupons for there website, ebates also has 20% cash back right now
NBSAVINGS for 10% off

BTW does anyone know if the Light Grey laces on the NB website match the Gunmetal color option on NB1?

Last edited:

NBSAVINGS for 10% off

BTW does anyone know if the Light Grey laces on the NB website match the Gunmetal color option on NB1?
Not exactly what your asking but i have the dark grey laces off NB.com and they are slightly lighter than the lead suede color option but darker than the gunmetal option. See below, these are gunmetal and lead with the dark grey laces. 

The light greys look to be close to the gunmetal...maybe a little lighter (just based on looking online). 

Hope this helps

Not exactly what your asking but i have the dark grey laces off NB.com and they are slightly lighter than the lead suede color option but darker than the gunmetal option. See below, these are gunmetal and lead with the dark grey laces. 

The light greys look to be close to the gunmetal...maybe a little lighter (just based on looking online). 

Hope this helps
It does, thanks so much man!

I ordered both dark grey and light grey laces just to see them in person, but based on your pic i think in the tonal spectrum it's probably like light grey > gunmetal > dark grey > lead

NB should really include an extra lace for every NB1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom