Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those who ordered will be pleased.

Naw mane.. Those are still on the back burner... If i strike out on the "Crown Jewels", these are next up.....​
It seems like it's been a while since an NB collab sold out right away so I think you'll be just fine. With that said, I'm hoping you go ahead and make these one day because these are super clean!

can't wait for the dope shots
just some quick ones

I love them. They are unique and definitely in my top 3 NBs of the year so far (NB1s notwithstanding)

Every suede panel is thick and plush, almost like velvet (whatisitvelvet.gif)

The mesh is tightly woven and feels premium

The theme behind the pack is incredibly smart and it's just amazing how they got all the different parts together but still managed to make them into a coherent pack.

Oh and they fit TTS. Length is perfect and isn't as tight width-wise like some 1500s.

just some quick ones

I love them. They are unique and definitely in my top 3 NBs of the year so far (NB1s notwithstanding)

Every suede panel is thick and plush, almost like velvet (whatisitvelvet.gif)

The mesh is tightly woven and feels premium

The theme behind the pack is incredibly smart and it's just amazing how they got all the different parts together but still managed to make them into a coherent pack.

Oh and they fit TTS. Length is perfect and isn't as tight width-wise like some 1500s.
They look great! 

It seems like it's been a while since an NB collab sold out right away so I think you'll be just fine. With that said, I'm hoping you go ahead and make these one day because these are super clean!

Thanks homie, i went with all white 3m accents on the base, base logo & heel accent. I will most def make them this month, soo HAKUNA MATATA homie! :nthat:

i wish i'd copped the 1500s too! hesitated too long on NB.com.
But they're still dropping end of the month so i'll definitely grab them then!

I feel your pain mane... I wished I would have grabbed the 575's Surplus also :smh:.​

Very tempted to pull the trigger on my NB1 with ebates 10% cash back right now...​

Last edited:
I guess SNS had a small restock of the 1st Surplus pack. Missed the 9.5 for the 991.5's and 576 as well. Smh hope Hanon do a small restock like they said they would soon.

I guess SNS had a small restock of the 1st Surplus pack. Missed the 9.5 for the 991.5's and 576 as well. Smh hope Hanon do a small restock like they said they would soon.
My 10.5 in the 576 has been sitting on the site just staring at me for the past few days. 

DAMN! got my 991.5 and 1500s in. 

these things are  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

leather on the 1500s is amazing. 

wish i got a few more of the surplus pairs now. 

Make that 1905 pairs available. Heading back to New Balance in the same box they just arrived in.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom