Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@Remy
pimp.gif
 Pull the Trigger! 

Both are dope man,hard to pick 1.  Blacking out the back mesh opens up the nb1 blocking immensely.   Whatever color you choose, get the laces the same color, red or green.  That way you always have them, it's easy to get black or grey laces anywhere. 

Last edited:
NB1 Cyber Monday winter collection. I have a few more simple/tonal pairs on the way utilizing deep grove, nimbus cloud and castlerock. I had made a pair of my "dubs" a few months back and with the sale price and ebates doubledown I  decided to make a second pair on ice.  The shoes look good in Oracle! I wear 21 oz raw denim so no white liners! A big thank you to everyone who has posted a NB1 photo of their personal creation.

Last edited:
Both are dope man,hard to pick 1.  Blacking out the back mesh opens up the nb1 blocking immensely.   Whatever color you choose, get the laces the same color, red or green.  That way you always have them, it's easy to get black or grey laces anywhere. 

Wish NB would just separate the back mesh from the front mesh color
And Thats exactly what I was planning for the laces

Wish NB would just separate the back mesh from the front mesh color
And Thats exactly what I was planning for the laces
What's weird is they separate front and back mesh on the nb1 574.  Plus they get gum soles...damn

NB1 Cyber Monday winter collection. I have a few more simple/tonal pairs on the way utilizing deep grove, nimbus cloud and castlerock. I had made a pair of my "dubs" a few months back and with the sale price and ebates doubledown I  decided to make a second pair on ice.  The shoes look good in Oracle! I wear 21 oz raw denim so no white liners! A big thank you to everyone who has posted a NB1 photo of their personal creation.
 Them blue black yellow joints
smokin.gif

Remy I'm intrigued by deep grove possibly instead of black with the grey toe and green heel version. I would like to see this on a white sole.

Any tips for paining the collars? Do you guys use angelus?

Do you all think that NB will have one more sale before the new year?

Last edited:
What's weird is they separate front and back mesh on the nb1 574.  Plus they get gum soles...damn

Im assuming they don't separate it so collabs stand out more with their blocking but who really knows
I do know that Gum soles for 998s would completely blow my mind though

Remy I'm intrigued by deep grove possibly instead of black with the grey toe and green heel version. I would like to see this on a white sole.

Any tips for paining the collars? Do you guys use angelus?

Do you all think that NB will have one more sale before the new year?

I use angelus leather paint mixed with GAC 900 so keep the mesh somewhat soft
And NB actually has a 20% of sale running right now. Code is CUPID and you can get 5% back through ebates.

All dem joints look dope in their own way. Especially the blue yellow.

I'm gonna say it...I need to see close ups of these! I like the Black(?) and orange joints...the blue an yellow classy as ef!!

That what's up! :smokin I hope they get rid of the Hi-Lite sole now and replace it with a new misole color. I'm also ready for a new color wheel. :D

Back
Top Bottom