Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB has a great reward program! I love that it includes Strava run/workouts towards earning points!

run/ workouts for me.... :rofl:

anigif_enhanced-15037-1411408758-1.gif

NB better give me a free pair of sneakers for 8000 NB points! :smokin

Question re: reward points...

Is there a list explaining where/how you earned the points? I know I purchased 4 NB1s and linked up my strava, but where can I see that I actually earned points from those things?

Nevermind found it.

Last edited:
990 Stussys are drying up... NB1 will always be there but it's getting harder and harder to find pairs of the Stussy v4. I'd totally pull the trigger on the 990 if I were you, just my two cents.
Think I'm gonna do it, all the NB1s I'm looking at right now have that same cream thing going on anyway.

3 weeks after ordering and still haven't received my kennedys from concepts. I understand I'm in the UK but in the year 2017 I would of thought it would be a bit faster than that. 100% will never be ordering from them again

3 weeks after ordering and still haven't received my kennedys from concepts. I understand I'm in the UK but in the year 2017 I would of thought it would be a bit faster than that. 100% will never be ordering from them again
They were cancelling orders last week, so if you havent got yours by now then you should contact Concepts

Several editor's from Highsnobiety put it on their top 10 sneakers of 2017 list...so that means its only a matter of time before some celeb is in them and then they become the next must have shoe :lol:
that would be truly awful

Good enough for me to double up on the greys so I can beat up my first pair
Grey pair looks beautiful. It was between those and stussy for my first pair but went stussy since they're drying up.

I would like some clarification as well. The only thing I have ever tried is redeeming my points for a $20 coupon and then it expired because I could use it with any promo codes smh
RE CNCPTS: I always try to hear both sides of every story...Sounds like they clucked up REAL bad!

RE NB Rewards: They took down the $20 off option so only the $10 off now and from time to time they do thing like XXXXX points for a free pair of 247s or NB1. The catch being that there only a certain number allowed. I missed out on the free NB1 last time and their customer service explained it to me.

Also anyone ordering a NB1 574 and want to help me out with a lace situation? I need tigers eye orange laces but can't get them ordering a 998.

Last edited:
RE NB Rewards: They took down the $20 off option so only the $10 off now and from time to time they do thing like XXXXX points for a free pair of 247s or NB1. The catch being that there only a certain number allowed. I missed out on the free NB1 last time and their customer service explained it to me.
Do you remember when it was when they did the last free NB1 offer?

Back
Top Bottom