Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just a little break from the Concepts chatter...

For the 990v4 heads, the LL Bean pair is on sale, 25% off with code "WINTER". I know this pair doesn't carry much hype, but decent CW at decent price....

2v28qq9.png

Just a little break from the Concepts chatter...

For the 990v4 heads, the LL Bean pair is on sale, 25% off with code "WINTER". I know this pair doesn't carry much hype, but decent CW at decent price....

2v28qq9.png
Didn’t even know these existed. I actually dig these, just need a lace swap imo.

Easy pass for me.. All in for the Nike Air 180 Ultramarines​
:nerd:
(Favorite Sneaker Silhouette of ALL TIME!) ...​
:pimp:
AM 180 Ultramarines are definitely one of my favs, but only thing I hated is that they are dust magnets to the umpteenth degree!

I recently sold my opiums which were DS by the way!! NDG 180’s are my actual grail.
Love the Opium 180s. Probably best premium nubuck I've ever seen on a sneaker and even after a bunch of wears, the neon air unit stays neon!

Didn’t even know these existed. I actually dig these, just need a lace swap imo.
Agreed. I think the boot laces are dope for the fall, but I'd gut them for some off-white or grey flat laces.

And for completeness, the Concepts color on a pure 991. After doing the mockups I gotta say I'm with those that think the model choice could've been better had the gone one way or the other (I say that but making hybrids on PS is fun anyway lol). Those LL Bean and NYC marathon v4s just go to show there's something appealing about gum bottoms on dad silhouettes.

Cncpts 991.5-991.jpg

Notre Shop is running a 20% off code "Extra20". There are a few interesting NBs on there. The "Modern Getleman" 1500 is on there in like 2 smaller sizes, but I think $146 before the code so it could be a nice find for anyone interested. I think any order over $99 sgips free.

The code worked on the 997CO and it worked. I must say the navy suede kinda reminds me if the 997BEXP, but suede.

20180111_154122.jpg
Got some nice weather today so I gave these wear today for the first time

Love the PB. So glad I picked them up last month for 50 at Marshalls. Broke out the Johnny Appleseed already too. Just need to find time to break out the BOX now. And the right weather. Jersey been crazy the past 2+ weeks.

If anyone's interested, I'm looking to get rid of a couple 997s (size 8.5) for the low--the Coumarin and Red Clay pair from the baseball pack. Both were worn once, for a few hours, and look DS if it weren't for the bottoms. Holla if interested.

Back
Top Bottom