Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Marshall’s in bk usually is pretty depressing but I may have to hit a few up tomorrow
saw a pair on ebay same size for $89 so im guessing they hit other stores somewhere. going to check another marshalls in norwalk(they usually don't have ****).

Guys women's 10.5 = men's 9 right? Anyone with a woman's pair care to chime in how spot on that is?

Guys women's 10.5 = men's 9 right? Anyone with a woman's pair care to chime in how spot on that is?

I think NB is only one size difference. Nike it's 1.5.

Remy, for me its been size and a half difference for womens NBs (Womens 11.5 = Mens 10).

To Jerkstore's point, I also think it is boils down to what model. I recently bought a womens 990v4 in a sz 11.5 womens and I was good to go. But I noticed in some of my mens 990v4s (even D width) runs a tad wide.

Speaking of womens shoes....

wvpzwx.jpg

I stopped by my local NB shop....nothing worth commenting on, but I snapped this pic of the 990v4 display at the front. I can't help but notice how much better the womens GR colorways are than the mens....

35j9zrk.jpg

Last edited:
I think NB is only one size difference. Nike it's 1.5.
Thanks man

Remy, for me its been size and a half difference for womens NBs (Womens 11.5 = Mens 10). To Jerkstore's point, I also think it is boils down to what model. I think for a 998, I am a size 11.5 womens......but for the 990v4, which even a D with runs a little wide, I could see where only a size difference would fly.

Speaking of womens shoes....

wvpzwx.jpg

I stopped by my local NB shop....nothing worth commenting on, but I snapped this pic of the 990v4 display at the front. I can't help but notice how much better the womens GR colorways are than the mens....

35j9zrk.jpg
Thanks dude. I'm interested in those pink 993s

Just realised I am too late for the 991GMC. I passed up a deal of 130usd shipped 3 months ago, damnit

YCMC has like a 5% code on Befrugal.com......they have other codes, but won't work on the V4s. There is also like 5% cash back. I think last time I checked it came down to like $125 after the little discount and cash back.

Back
Top Bottom