Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Also, I’ve been scouring the net for a pair of London Cab 1500s in my size. They seem to have pretty much dried up. Anyway managed to find a pair on a Japanese site and the dude wants £525!! I’m willing to pay above retail but not that much lol!

Last edited:
View attachment 2104710 So looks like resale has softened up big time on the Kennedys.

Also, I’ve been scouring the net for a pair of London Cab 1500s in my size. They seem to have pretty much dried up. Anyway managed to find a pair on a Japanese site and the dude wants £525!! I’m willing to pay above retail but not that much lol!
What is this site? Is it legit? I'm tempted to grab the red kennedys for that price.

Check vinylbeing vinylbeing post at the top of the page
upload_2018-4-26_16-55-25.png

So looks like resale has softened up big time on the Kennedys.

Yeah you need to delete that BS website. It's some scam website that pretty much duplicated flight clubs website.

Damn! Sorry guys. Just had a quick look on that site earlier. Didn’t realise it wasn’t legit

Only for select sellers

The 15% off anything codes are golden

This may have been posted before

BB676337-687F-4E93-9584-9A6E44D341F9.png

I’m tempted to customize a pair of 998’s

If you use code "PUDDLES", it should get 20% off whatever pair you make. Mesh toes would come down to $151.99 and perf toes come down to $159.99. If you couple that $25 cash back makes a pair very reasonable. I just use befrugal and it says 7% cash back, but my last few pairs have come up to 10% cash back.

I'm contemplating some 990V3

LPU.. "Block Party"

IMG_20180426_191454.jpg

I've been trying to get this design off for a month * My size (10, 10.5) was sold out on Men D width. I said F it and grab a 12 in Womens. I would probably say 25% of my NB1 998 collection is W12, Width B & I swear they use better material suede on the women's pairs. FYI; All my Dusty Blossom Sole pairs are Women's (My Cherry Blossoms pair; tongue nappy suede.) :pimp: is women's. #100DaysOfNewBalance998 :nthat:

Last edited:
Wore my Stussy 990 today and the black dust bag got me. No marks from the first time I stored and wore them. This time it left marks on both shoes in random places smh.

Trying my best to get them all out or at least lighten them.

Wore my Stussy 990 today and the black dust bag got me. No marks from the first time I stored and wore them. This time it left marks on both shoes in random places smh.

Yeah mane I remember hearing all the 990v4 peep saying even off of intial DS cop from Release date the dust bag leaving blemishes on the suede (that why I didn't cop); I still need a pair black & then the navy pair 993's :nthat:

LPU.. "Block Party"

IMG_20180426_191454.jpg

I've been trying to get this design off for a month * My size (10, 10.5) was sold out on Men D width. I said F it and grab a 12 in Womens. I would probably say 25% of my NB1 998 collection is W12, Width B & I swear they use better material suede on the women's pairs. FYI; All my Dusty Blossom Sole pairs are Women's (My Cherry Blossoms pair; tongue nappy suede.) :pimp: is women's. #100DaysOfNewBalance998 :nthat:

More chinchilla? I think im gunna have to make a pair.

Sounds like a double up is in order!

If you use code "PUDDLES", it should get 20% off whatever pair you make. Mesh toes would come down to $151.99 and perf toes come down to $159.99. If you couple that $25 cash back makes a pair very reasonable. I just use befrugal and it says 7% cash back, but my last few pairs have come up to 10% cash back.

I'm contemplating some 990V3
Yea, I’m aware of that code working on them

Do all New Balance codes work on customs?

Do they often have 20% off codes?

I think someone mentioned good deals on Black Friday

Do they change available materials and colors often?

Sounds like a double up is in order!

If I can find an 11.5 or 12 then I might. But I got such a good deal on them from nice kicks. I think it was like 110 for them.

Anybody had any luck removing the black from the nubuck? I've gotten it mostly off the suede w an eraser but the nubuck is a little more stubborn.

As far as I know, the codes will work when posted unless the code says otherwise.

I would say 20% off codes are not available as often as a 10% or 15% code.

Last time on Black Friday, I think they did like 25% off, but I feel like the year before they did like 30% off or something.

I can't really speak for colors and materials. I've really only ordered in like the last year and a half. They changed the color wheel and later on I think they added the material options. I think in the past they did Horween leather options and nubuck and people are hoping they bring it back. I am definitely no expert on any of this though.

10-15% are the common codes. 20% is a pretty good one. Blk Friday, i'm pretty sure it was 30%, but there was also 10% ebates at the time for even bigger discount.

For the first year, colors were changing every 4 mths or so, but the last color wheel has been up for about a year now, if not a little longer. every now and then they'll throw in a material upgrade like the swarovskis or bring back perf on the 998 which was not an option for a while.

Yessir! You better act fast homie! I've confirmed from a reliable source that the new color wheel drops the first week of May.​

Maaaannnn, I think I have to pull the trigger. Im a simple man on my customs, ive been wanting a burgundy toe, so I think i’ll go with these. I just really wish I could change that back panel to black.

1B2E1F84-F953-4CBD-A155-2FC6CDC477D7.png
13FF1CBD-8F3A-4901-982E-BF3D8B95A659.png

Back
Top Bottom