Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i, for one, am an unapologetic stan for the perforated toe. it gives a more premium look to the shoe. like squizzy3000 squizzy3000 mentioned, the mesh gives off more of a running aesthetic. there’s nothing wrong with that though. both work well, but for a collab the perforated toe is a nice detail...though the value has diluted since so many shops use it...especially as of late.

yes, i am a part of the problem.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm picked mine up today from UPS...must say I am not really liking in hand. 94.5% sure they going back to NB. And I think the entire Encap section is going to turn YELLOW

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 8.20.01 PM.png

When do you guys think they're changing the NB1 color wheel?​

Not soon enough imo. I feel this color wheel had some great colors but way less options for color mixing. And I'm salty about the light shale color always being missing except for the mesh. I swear I saw that as a suede option when it first came out!

Any info on the midsole comfort compared to 990v4?

I would probably rank them a nudge under, mostly because your foot sits at much more of a incline. For some people that’s not gonna be as comfy vs the flush midsole on the 990v4. I’m enjoying them tho.

Heads up to those planning on entering the Hanon raffle. Sometimes they close their raffles early, before the countdown ends. I've missed out on entering a couple because I was trying to minimise the amount of time my funds were locked up (if you didn't already know they hit you with a pending charge when you enter, which doesn't get released until the raffle is over).

Good luck, hoping to see a bunch of W's in here.

Heads up to those planning on entering the Hanon raffle. Sometimes they close their raffles early, before the countdown ends. I've missed out on entering a couple because I was trying to minimise the amount of time my funds were locked up (if you didn't already know they hit you with a pending charge when you enter, which doesn't get released until the raffle is over).

Good luck, hoping to see a bunch of W's in here.
I use PP via bank method payment and money is never on hold unless I win raffle.

Well, at least it's a raffle so I don't have to waste my time taking an L on a Saturday.

Getting real tired of missing out on NB collabs lately. I remember being able to cop collabs hours after the release. These hypebeasts need to move onto something else.
I almost prefer to deal with the site instead of a raffle that i most likely wont win

I almost prefer to deal with the site instead of a raffle that i most likely wont win
You're definitely right. I have more luck when I have to try and cop manually, but I'll be at an out of town wedding up in the Adirondacks this weekend, so I'm glad I can just enter and not have to deal with it. I don't think I'm hitting either way lol

Back
Top Bottom