Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

been in these NB1 the last couple of days
D47F1804-48FC-4300-BFFA-4F7CF6FB6166.jpeg

Trying the same exact thing with a size 7 now. I'm normally a 7.5 so hopefully a 7 will not be too tight, and I got free next day shipping for this order so I should find out damn fast if I'm THAT unlucky haha. Only size left in stock, says 2 left after my order so... Fingers crossed.

Trying the same exact thing with a size 7 now. I'm normally a 7.5 so hopefully a 7 will not be too tight, and I got free next day shipping for this order so I should find out damn fast if I'm THAT unlucky haha. Only size left in stock, says 2 left after my order so... Fingers crossed.

Tried on that size too. Had a pair in my cart for awhile now, and finally decided to pull the trigger. Good luck to us.

997NAJ for $132 as well

Thank u!

Seems like 990V2-4 are getting “discontinued” and the 992/993 and possibly the OG 990 are getting put back in rotation.... I’ll take it, that seersucker hint and retro CW is nice. Viotech ones are just hideous IMO.

Bunch of 992 cw coming next year. I thought only grey, blk and tan were coming, then i saw probably 6-7 more...those seersucker 992 are a definite pickup. 990v5 has some serious goods coming in Spring/Summer '20 as well

Weird that you can buy 993 on disco from Joe's (NB outlet, not Grondin), but they have them for 175 on the main NB site. 990v1 def coming back next year...i think already releasing in asia this month or next.

Bunch of 992 cw coming next year. I thought only grey, blk and tan were coming, then i saw probably 6-7 more...those seersucker 992 are a definite pickup. 990v5 has some serious goods coming in Spring/Summer '20 as well

Weird that you can buy 993 on disco from Joe's (NB outlet, not Grondin), but they have them for 175 on the main NB site. 990v1 def coming back next year...i think already releasing in asia this month or next.

Good to know! Yea paying $175 is a no for me dog, even $100 is a bit too much

They always been wildin with price. Finally catching up to them because they out here reselling their own product to make it hot

997NAK for $132 (40% off):

Dang, I'm too damn slow. I added size 9 to my cart, stepped away...and when I came back, it was sold out.

Anywhere else selling size 9 997NAK at a discount?

Back
Top Bottom