Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Bought the black rats today then decided to cancel them. I like them but there’s too many other shoes coming out that I want.

Wasn't that high either. Seeing as Xracers have hit under 25 at outlets. Personally I just use MIUSA for beaters, can find them regularly at outlets for the low. No reason to spend more money on a shoe that will see a V2 in 6 months or will be discontinued. Also I'm probably gonna get hit with some comments about negativity from the **** riders. Reason I put the spotlight on how ****ty it has been is because it really has been. I also know ALOT of corporate employees lurk and its time for them to come out and address concerns regarding QC and communication.

there is zero chance it was lower than 4,000 points lol.

all I want from the corporate guys is a legit release date for the 992s. all we have is that highsnobiety instagram post saying it's 02/15

Do people really hate the NB 850s like that? đź‘€

-Drew

they're pretty awful shoes lol. I wouldn't pay anything above $50 for them

Last edited:

-Drew

For the price point yes. They also re released the original pair like 7+ times and "sold out" but when they released them in a decent amount of quantities they sat. The only reason hype was there in the beginning because each release had only a few size runs. They aren't that comfy and the fit is wonky.

there is zero chance it was lower than 4,000 points lol.

all I want from the corporate guys is a legit release date for the 992s. I dont' give a **** about joefreshgoods and his abomination 992s. all we have is that highsnobiety instagram post saying it's 02/15

they're pretty awful shoes lol. I wouldn't pay anything above $50 for them

Yea, good luck with that and be careful where you order from, lots of recalls and boutiques with seconds.

Wasn't that high either. Seeing as Xracers have hit under 25 at outlets. Personally I just use MIUSA for beaters, can find them regularly at outlets for the low. No reason to spend more money on a shoe that will see a V2 in 6 months or will be discontinued. Also I'm probably gonna get hit with some comments about negativity from the **** riders. Reason I put the spotlight on how ****ty it has been is because it really has been. I also know ALOT of corporate employees lurk and its time for them to come out and address concerns regarding QC and communication.

We're not **** riders bruh, you're just annoying AF.

For the price point yes. They also re released the original pair like 7+ times and "sold out" but when they released them in a decent amount of quantities they sat. The only reason hype was there in the beginning because each release had only a few size runs. They aren't that comfy and the fit is wonky.

Yea, good luck with that and be careful where you order from, lots of recalls and boutiques with seconds.

will be getting them from NB.com

also what outlets have the X-racers for 25 dollars, I'd happily pick up a few pairs at that pricepoint.

Why are you so emotionally invested in NB's QC and communications strategy, or lack thereof? I mean, i get it, you have this experience with the brand that (I assume) you once liked/loved a lot, but things changed and now you don't have that great experience with them anymore. As with any consumer products, don't buy them if you're so against them, or voice your experience/complaints to them, or call them out on social media in a manner that invokes change.

Normally, i'm neutral as hell when it comes to sneakers because really, it isn't that serious, but damn, you make visiting this board so unenjoyable. I feel like when i read your posts, i can hear *womp...womp...wommmmmp* in the background.

Last edited:

-Drew

i still like my NVI 850’s because of the retro style & clean cw. I probably would value them at $70 though instead of the $120 retail but I appreciate that there was large enough stock that anyone who wanted them could buy.

Why are you so emotionally invested in NB's QC and communications strategy, or lack thereof? I mean, i get it, you have this experience with the brand that (I assume) you once liked/loved a lot, but things changed and now you don't have that great experience with them anymore. As with any consumer products, don't buy them if you're so against them, or voice your experience/complaints to them, or call them out on social media in a manner that invokes change.

Normally, i'm neutral as hell when it comes to sneakers because really, it isn't that serious, but damn, you make visiting this board so unenjoyable. I feel like when i read your posts, i can hear *womp...womp...wommmmmp* in the background.

So only positive comments and don't call them out on their bull****!

1) I am definitely over-sensitive. My wife and friends say so. But definitely not about this, lol.
2) I'm the furthest thing from a hypebeast. I don't have that kind of money. I'm too old. And I'm washed.

You know what your right, ill fix it. Your an overly sensitive **** rider :tongue:

why aren't the rest of us receiving internal memos regarding QC, delays, etc

Posted on a facebook groups bud. Boutique emailed everyone from the release. Similiar thing happened with SR, thats the reason why they release multiple times randomly and why they are nearly below retail on stockx yet are sold out....

Still very early in the year, way too soon to make any proclamation about how the brand is going to be positioned to finish out the year. Most of the line this year has yet to see the light of day. Seen many upcoming pairs from now until fall and there are some gems on the line, including new intros to the line that are fantastic.

So only positive comments and don't call them out on their bull****!

Not at all. Call a spade a spade...doing it on NT’s “other brands” forum probably won’t make much of a dent in your quest against joe “Grundle” and his team of NB-brand killers.

obviously we’d love a product release schedule, or clarity on when something is coming but again, these brands don’t have to give a crap about their consumers, or they can...honestly there are MUCH more important things going on in this world to be upset about than NB’s 992 release plans or the glue stains on them. Also, last year I probably bought 40 pairs and 39 of them were NB. I didn’t have the QC issues you speak of but if you did, I hope you take that energy and express it to someone who can actually fix it for you.

case in point, the nbgallery guys worked closely w Flimby designers to fix the shape issues on the UK models a few years ago. It isn’t a perfect science but it made a difference actually going to someone who can hear you yelling.

Back
Top Bottom